Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
niggas think a setback will restrict a crypto :samwelcome:
There is no such thing as a “setback” in Crypto bro. It’s all fake fud designed to scare potential investors.

Just keep purchasing like a Sarkaal when you see your favourite dips/deals and zoom out out of the graph if you are in any doubt.

There is no such thing as a “setback” in Crypto bro. It’s all fake fud designed to scare potential investors.

Just keep purchasing like a Sarkaal when you see your favourite dips/deals and zoom out out of the graph if you are in any doubt.
sticking to yo gut is probably the best mindset you can keep even when in doubt

Apollo

VIP
bro looks like xrp could really blast off if this bull run isn’t over.
holding it till 3 digits minimum.

Cardano is more likely to become the #3rd coin in the future. Binance's BNB is also though to beat. I think XRP's glory days are over.

ADA and BNB have been in uptrends vs XRP since 2018.

ADAXRP ratio
gZOdqfd.png

BNBXRP ratio
uj7MEwz.png

Likewise for Solana which is backed by FTX/Sam Bankman:

7BV2j9q.png

Apollo

VIP
31k zone may be the bottom for Bitcoin

Check out what happened in 2018 with BTC. It is tough to call the bottom. Six different crashes, the first five going to 6K, but the ultimate low came much later and lower.

The 2013 mid-cycle bear also had three different crashes.

Caution is advised.

This guy is a good trader:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard

I have heard that Biden will speak about crypto this weekend.

Trump managed to dump Bitcoin. Biden could dump it harder if he speaks badly about it. 😂

This old man is also planning to pass a bunch of bills that’ll be taxing the f*ck out of us pretty soon. This not the liberty they were talking about in the constitution.
:jcoleno:

Apollo

VIP
Altcoins are finally dumping much more than BTC. This is a bullish sign. Alts showed too much strength last week, now they are looking weak.

Only get back into Alts once the BTC.D chart is near the 200 1D EMA or near the 48-52% level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending