Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try to make this quick.

Most of our parents migrated to Europe/The US and had to start from 0 on the wealth ladder simply because they were too late. Property/everyday items are now astronomical in price in many of the cities Somalis now reside i.e Toronto, London etc. In order to climb on the wealth ladder you need something called generational wealth. Now, my proposal to catch up and build that generational wealth is all summed up in Cryptocurrency or by starting your own business. I will only talk about the latter on here but I suggest you do both if you can.

With a global market cap of 1.5 Trillion, Cryptocurrency is now the new frontier of wealth generation. The single biggest reason why you need to invest in Crypto is because of inflation. Currently, inflation in the US and the UK is set at 2.85% on average. This is a complete sham. It is believed to be much higher as certain metrics are purposely left out and not tracked. Unless you are negotiating at least a 4% rise in salary per year from your job, there is no reason why you should have money sitting at the bank. They are making money off your cash whilst your $ or £ is getting weaker!

Bitcoin is the most scarce asset on this planet. Gold cannot even compete and will be surpassed by Bitcoin very soon. Gold is akin to Diamonds as it is tightly controlled by a few players (high entry barrier etc) and most importantly, it is abundant and not as "scarce" as they make you believe. With Crypto, you are your own bank and you can trade with anyone from around the world with minuscule fees. It is 100% an asset that is yours and nobody can seize/take it away from you. You do not need permission, or a license from nobody. It is total Freedom. I can guarantee you that wealth inequality is also going to keep sky rocketing so you must protect yourself against it. If you invest now, you are already ahead of majority of the world. You will be early and enjoy rewards in the future. I am currently still up from my investments even during this "bear" market so that should give you a hint on how deep I am in this. El Salvador has now become the first country to adopt Bitcoin as Legal tender, the future is now.

Once you purchased your Crypto, make sure to Stake or even lend your Crypto for these sweet returns.

That's all for now, Walaalos

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
What is cryptocurrency nowadays? I remember when it was about changing the world and making a new currency.

Now it's an investment? Or something else?

Also, for an investment device you sound emotionally attached to it
:ufdup:

Lostbox

VIP
Most Somali people need to move out of the ghetto they've been living in since they arrived, get off government benefits, learn employable skils and learn basic personal finance. That would get them far ahead in the long term

What is cryptocurrency nowadays? I remember when it was about changing the world and making a new currency.

Now it's an investment? Or something else?

Also, for an investment device you sound emotionally attached to it
:ufdup:

So you are ignorant of Crypto yet proceed to tell me that I am "Emotionally attached" ?? How Sway?
Most Somali people need to move out of the ghetto they've been living in since they arrived, get off government benefits, learn employable skils and learn basic personal finance. That would get them far ahead in the long term
Lol no it won't.

Get a traditional job, I have nothing against that but without any investments, you guaranteed to not get rewarded properly and have nothing to pass onto your family/kid's like other groups of people.

Lostbox

VIP
So you are ignorant of Crypto yet proceed to tell me that I am "Emotionally attached" ?? How Sway?

Lol no it won't.

Get a traditional job, I have nothing against that but without any investments, you guaranteed to not get rewarded properly and have nothing to pass onto your family/kid's like other groups of people.
What does a traditional job provide your in your opinion?

Bitcoin will eventually go up but it’s too expensive now, what do you think about cardano and xrp
Cardano is a sleeping giant. XRP has many issues and no respectable use cases therefore I never invested in it.

My Tier 1 pics are:
Bitcoin. Binance. Cardano & Monero.

mrlog

VIP
Cardano is a sleeping giant. XRP has many issues and no respectable use cases therefore I never invested in it.

My Tier 1 pics are:
Bitcoin. Binance. Cardano & Monero.

abaayo show us your portfolio
I will be getting my hagbad from @Basra worth 18,000 plus have about 47,000 in savings. plus my cousin in Virginia owes my 5000.

how should I invest, teach me sensei
:feedme:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
abaayo show us your portfolio
I will be getting my hagbad from @Basra worth 18,000 plus have about 47,000 in savings. plus my cousin in Virginia owes my 5000.

how should I invest, teach me sensei
:feedme:

1623248738648.png

just cause btc plummets crypto is dead? unbelievable. tons of crypto like eth and cardano have been performing well and bringing results, btc was a starter
He's just fuming because he brought the top and got rinsed. I'd freak out too if I were a bag holder. Probably thought 0.025BTC and a handful of XRP would save him from wage-cucking :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts