Cryptocurrency market trends II

I haven't bought anything since October, I've only been selling since the past few months. At these prices idk if anything is good a buy, I would wait until after earnings season to even consider buying back.

I mostly hold crypto in top 50, SOL (sold out), AVAX, ICP, LINK, CELESTIA, INJ. Sold some of these and exited some other crap.

missed out on osmosis, kaspa, moonriver which I literally had down in my notes to buy back in summer.

BTC from its nov 2022 low is $156,000 approx 3T market cap.
BTC @ $124,000 approx 2.4T market cap. (probably a more realistic figure).

If/When? Who knows we're still in pretty turbulent economic times, is the SPY going to breach past 500 or is this a repeat of 1999/2000?
You are not bullish on solana? I personally sold a decent amount when it was around $115, but now that its around $80 i'm definitely gonna ape back into it.

You are not bullish on solana? I personally sold a decent amount when it was around $115, but now that its around $80 i'm definitely gonna ape back into it.

not a bad buy, i'm considering dripping some money back in to SOL too, I don't see it going below $50 worst case ($74 strong support) I sold some around there too and AVAX at 45 with target buy back of 27-24.

Just being a bit cautious with tech earnings, not rushing and gonna dca back in daily, weekly.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
1708432727444.png

Most of the pump seems to be coming from institutional buyers. We arent in the frenzy we were back in 2021, while still seeming to be very closer to breaking the ATH.