XRP trading

Naah bro shit is gonna drop to $0.2. Ripple is shit. Better to invest in Bitcoin,Chainlink, ethereum and Vechain etc because they have real valuable technology behind them.

it's dropping, and I'm heavily considering to drop another 4k on it, it's a .5 right now.

Been binge watching videos/reading about xpr and ripple

Keep accumulating XRP is a long-term project which has been built to replace the current international cross-border payment system called swift.

Its not for the days or swing traders, this is a project which has been built for the future

Naah bro shit is gonna drop to $0.2. Ripple is shit. Better to invest in Bitcoin,Chainlink, ethereum and Vechain etc because they have real valuable technology behind them.

VeChain looks super interesting, only 0.01, seems like GREAT entry point. What makes you think it's significantly better than XRP? I'm super new to this, just trying to pick your brain on this, got some tabs about vechain open reading about it now but TBH i have no idea what they're talking about most the time.

@Dawo would like to hear your perspective too

VeChain looks super interesting, only 0.01, seems like GREAT entry point. What makes you think it's significantly better than XRP? I'm super new to this, just trying to pick your brain on this, got some tabs about vechain open reading about it now but TBH i have no idea what they're talking about most the time.

@Dawo would like to hear your perspective too

Yeah vechain has a future most businesses will want something which protects their assets from fraudulent activities etc so it caters to the security aspect... i see a future in it i suggest buy it up at these low prices cause it could pop..

Keep your XRP money in your wallet think of it as a long term investment and not something short term, remember information was digitalised and so would money, XRP is already being discussed by US Regulators it solves a massive problem which is the delay in cross-border payments, its value will triple or quadruple its all a matter of time watch videos on it.

Yeah vechain has a future most businesses will want something which protects their assets from fraudulent activities etc so it caters to the security aspect... i see a future in it i suggest buy it up at these low prices cause it could pop..

Keep your XRP money in your wallet think of it as a long term investment and not something short term, remember information was digitalised and so would money, XRP is already being discussed by US Regulators it solves a massive problem which is the delay in cross-border payments, its value will triple or quadruple its all a matter of time watch videos on it.

I've been binge watching videos about XPR, reading about Ripple for a bit, that's why I put money on it. I like the sound of their project.Good to know about VeChain.

Both VeChain and XRP seem to be for long term investments. Is there anything I should pay attention to for short term investments?

Also, I have ordered a ledger for storing my coins, won't arrive until Dec 9th earliest, leaving my funds in my Kraken account should be alright, right? :wow1:

I've been binge watching videos about XPR, reading about Ripple for a bit, that's why I put money on it. I like the sound of their project.Good to know about VeChain.

Both VeChain and XRP seem to be for long term investments. Is there anything I should pay attention to for short term investments?

Also, I have ordered a ledger for storing my coins, won't arrive until Dec 9th earliest, leaving my funds in my Kraken account should be alright, right? :wow1:

Short term you can focus on day trading if you want, im not a day trader im a long term investor so i accumulate at low prices and just hold till it just booms.

As for ledgers i personally dont have one yet just store it on the exchange but when my portfolio increases rapidly then ill store the assets offline.

I've heard some exchanges get hacked and peoples crypto assets stolen so its a gamble i guess..

Vechain is very good investment bro. You get more for your value. But you have to be patient, maybe hold for 5-10yr. There is strong technology supporting it.

Vechain is very good investment bro. You get more for your value. But you have to be patient, maybe hold for 5-10yr. There is strong technology supporting it.

Appreciate it, plan is to be into this whole crypto thing for the long term but I also want to learn/be able to profit on short term.

Signed up on newscrypto.io taking their free course, gonna try to run through it this evening and over the whole weekend. I'm sitting on my ass, not working (still getting paid, shit is just shut down) so might as well be productive. Thinking of grabbing a second job and dumping those paychecks into crypto :wow1:

Anyway, what do you think of ADA?

Trending

Latest posts