Crypto discussion/AMA

Presenting myself: A FOB over 2 decades in UK (hence middle age)
Social network/ forums : 15 years
Cypto : aware of it when bitcoin was 1$ but only put some money in 2018

Question:
What do you think you guys participating in online discussion over zoom, you could attend as anonymous but you should be able to hold conversation at least in Somali ?

This will be also helpful for other Somalis to be aware of the potential but also educated in other Scams going on in this topics.

Thanks for the reply.
Why do we need AMA ?

it is just running a dry run and audio is needed maybe showing a bit of chart over Zoom.
Basic explanation and general crypto knowledge sharing for the wider somalis.
The fish and chips generation can explain their understanding in english with a bit of somalis, hopefully the guy/girls in the middle of somalia could grasp of bit of understanding.

The end product will be uploaded in youtube and once we are comfortable and confident to what we are doing is right then we will try live streaming.

if it ever catchup and the highly unlikely the format get to the point of monetising (million of views) in years to come then you can either drop or come and get your tenner in birmingham ( my home city) ... trying being transparent from the get go.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Thanks for the reply.
Why do we need AMA ?

it is just running a dry run and audio is needed maybe showing a bit of chart over Zoom.
Basic explanation and general crypto knowledge sharing for the wider somalis.
The fish and chips generation can explain their understanding in english with a bit of somalis, hopefully the guy/girls in the middle of somalia could grasp of bit of understanding.

The end product will be uploaded in youtube and once we are comfortable and confident to what we are doing is right then we will try live streaming.

if it ever catchup and the highly unlikely the format get to the point of monetising (million of views) in years to come then you can either drop or come and get your tenner in birmingham ( my home city) ... trying being transparent from the get go.
Not to exclude @Apollo but clubhouse has everything you need in that regard. It's the best place to build a serious audience. Afterwards you can post it on forums and YouTube. I would also advice you to keep it short, or label segments as they do on YouTube cause many of us don't have a long attention span.

Is it not clubhouse only available on Apple phone/book ?
also an invitation only membership or some sort.

Thanks for the suggestion!

repo

VIP
Is it not clubhouse only available on Apple phone/book ?
also an invitation only membership or some sort.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Yeah but that's where people do these sort of things. Honestly I'm just giving suggestions I don't know how I would do it myself. Maybe livestream it on YouTube?

repo

VIP
I am thinking of buying the cheapest iPhone (SE 2020) just for clubhouse. :meleshame:
I got a used one from a relative. I got in too late for the venture capitalists talks, journalists were in their rooms recording so they toned it down apparently.

Trending

Latest posts