Crypto currency wave at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeysan

The humble one
Would you guys advise me on getting crypto currency in today’s world as a part of savings and applying it to some day to day transactions, but once in a while.
How do I start fetching some crypto coins with the ongoing structural changes surrounding it?

Would you guys advise me on getting crypto currency in today’s world as a part of savings and applying it to some day to day transactions, but once in a while.
How do I start fetching some crypto coins with the ongoing structural changes surrounding it?
it was a big thing back in 2017
now it kinda dying out like peeps were predicting
i bought a few bitcoins back in late 2016 i'm not really invested in it,
it is the future though it's just experiencing a period of decline like the 2000 dot.com bubble so yh now is a good time to get on it

Keeysan

The humble one
It is in a bear market, nobody knows when it will stop. It is a high-risk asset class.
Isnt entrepreneurship about taking risks sxb

it was a big thing back in 2017
now it kinda dying out like peeps were predicting
i bought a few bitcoins back in late 2016 i'm not really invested in it,
it is the future though it's just experiencing a period of decline like the 2000 dot.com bubble so yh now is a good time to get on it

Maybe I should get those with the least legal technicalities, they could break out big coz federal laws are about to put some major caps on crypto currency. I’m thinking of trying ethereum, aion.

There’s also some dudes trying crypto currency startups in and for African currencies. The success is between an L and a W

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.