Crypto currency pi

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What do you guys think of the crypto currency pi. You can mine it on your phone on he background and it doesn't use up ram or your battery?

If you're interested join before the mining rate halves when it reaches 10m users. The scarcity will increase by then and less ppl will be able to mine them easily.

What do you guys think? Is it worth it?

Use my code if you sign up.

@dr.leorio @Apollo

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I was too late to get into bitcoin and my father bitterly regrets not buying it in its early stages. But I sure as hell am buying cryptocurrencies that seem to be worth it while they are starting up and diversifying my portfolio.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Although I don't read about crypto corincies, but I know that this particular one was exposed as a scum, there is no profit from it, not from the corincy and its network ( Pi network) with evidences proving that it's a privacy risk to download it. It is like FB, Tiktok or google, in terms of collecting data. Not to mention the unnessesary premissions it requires. Some premissions are making security risks!!. There are SDKs includes names of different Ad componies, this alone can tell a lot of this project.
1607712754621.png

There is a security analys on this project explaining it, but it is in arabic

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
What do you guys think of the crypto currency pi. You can mine it on your phone on he background and it doesn't use up ram or your battery?

If you're interested join before the mining rate halves when it reaches 10m users. The scarcity will increase by then and less ppl will be able to mine them easily.

What do you guys think? Is it worth it?

Use my code if you sign up.

@dr.leorio @Apollo
price for π

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
how much do you have to pay?
Nothin you mine it in the background. The app is for free for now. I don't know what will happen when we get to 10m users.

They might stop the mining to make the coins rare to prevent inflation.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Sxb you gotta verify your phone number or the Pi core team will think you’re a bot😂so go verify your phone number or you’re lose all your pi
Yeh I did. You can't claim it if you give a fake number. Don't be like those that have millions worth of bitcoin on a locked account.

😂

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Tbh bro this is a classic pump and dump coin. You'll only make money if you know what you're doing and are a little lucky

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Tbh bro this is a classic pump and dump coin. You'll only make money if you know what you're doing and are a little lucky
Bro can you explain to me how to spot a waste of time from a legitimate crytptocoin with potential?

Trending