Cringeworthy Somali "News Reporters"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been following the whole Somalia vs Kenya maritime border dispute and without sound biased, anyone with half a brain can deduce that Kenya is in the wrong.

Anyway that is not the topic of this thread, rather its the unprofessional, cringeworthy, uneducated, loud, and disgusting reporters that various Somali news outlets send to interview foreign dignitaries, presidents or anyone of importance.

Take this for example, he is clearly biased and cannot comprehend the subtle distaste the Kenyan Ambassador to the Netherlands is displaying:

Or this cringe-inducing interview with one of the Lawyers for Somalia, in which he is forced to actually justify why he is more than capable of representing our country.

http://www.warqaad.org/icj/

I mean this has just got to come to an end, incidentally someone told me that the reporter for Universal TV is a bus driver in his everyday life without actual qualifications to do the job.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So I have been following the whole Somalia vs Kenya maritime border dispute and without sound biased, anyone with half a brain can deduce that Kenya is in the wrong.

Anyway that is not the topic of this thread, rather its the unprofessional, cringeworthy, uneducated, loud, and disgusting reporters that various Somali news outlets send to interview foreign dignitaries, presidents or anyone of importance.

Take this for example, he is clearly biased and cannot comprehend the subtle distaste the Kenyan Ambassador to the Netherlands is displaying:

Or this cringe-inducing interview with one of the Lawyers for Somalia, in which he is forced to actually justify why he is more than capable of representing our country.

http://www.warqaad.org/icj/

I mean this has just got to come to an end, incidentally someone told me that the reporter for Universal TV is a bus driver in his everyday life without actual qualifications to do the job.

Yeah they lack the professionalism

LOL I can't believe she was on the phone and they proceeded to film her...its as if they haven't heard of editing!
I don't think its only professionalism but also lack of training and education?

I have often heard that these reporters don't get paid much if anything, so therefore that might reflect the quality of the candidates picked to do the job. Horta the Universal TV one definitely does it for the "fame"....

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It looks like they are never told when the camera is rolling does anyone there take their job seriously lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending