CRINGE: Macawis wearing Fobs roaming the streets of Australia.

what do you say ?? Australia Geeljire ban??

• Yes, BUILD THE WALL NOW cuz this is too cringe

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Hell to the canjeelo NO, you geeljirephobia bigot, I STAND WITH GEELJIRES!!

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why would you wear macawis in public?:gucciwhat:. that's considered pajamas in somali diaspora culture :damn:
i had to pause this every 2 seconds because i have such a small threshold for cringe :tacky::mjcry:
some of you might say i'm a self hater who isn't proud of somali culture or that i have a inferiority complex but i hope some yall understand were i'm coming from :tocry:

:wowsweat::ohlord:
CANIDIMO is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Geeljires entering Australia until our Somali diaspora representatives can figure out WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
Donald-Trump-With-Angry-Face-Funny-Picture.jpg

trumpoee.gif

...we have no choice.. WEE have no choice...WEE HAAVE NOO CHOOICE :trumpsmirk:

#BanGeeljires

Last edited:
Any Somali man that doesn’t wear his macawiis proudly no matter where he’s at is a self hater. I showed up to court in my macawiis it’s probably why the judge went hard on me that stupid dh!lo

Why would you wear macawis in public?:gucciwhat:. that's considered pajamas in somali diaspora culture :damn:
i had to pause this every 2 seconds because i have such a small threshold for cringe :tacky::mjcry:
some of you might say i'm a self hater who isn't proud of somali culture or that i have a inferiority complex but i hope some yall understand were i'm coming from :tocry:

CANIDIMO is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Geeljires entering Australia until our Somali diaspora representatives can figure out WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON

trumpoee.gif

#BanGeeljires
@Dalmoor @Ferrari @redpen @jamal9 @Crow @Saalax Bidaar @abdiwarrior @Abdalla @Pureblood @Manzana @CaliSomali @CaliSomali @4head @Bohol @Kodeen @Hmmmm @Lukaku @Rayan @Zakaria Hussein @Knowles

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Any Somali man that doesn’t wear his macawiis proudly no matter where he’s at is a self hater. I showed up to court in my macawiis it’s probably why the judge went hard on me that stupid dh!lo
She probably thought you were cross dressing.

I flip my burgers on my front yard with my macwis .went grocery shopping once with my macwis .
Nothing wrong with the brothers here wearing what they like and showing off their culture .

:drakelaugh: i would never wear that shit in public i would rather die than embarrass myself like that

thank god i'm a male and that i don't have to dress different to my non-muslim counterparts
it would really be hard for me to wear hijab and be an alien everywhere i go :manny:

big up those sisters, they have real courage :salute:they are an inspiration to me :banderas:

Last edited:

trumpoee.gif

#BanGeeljires
If she thought that she would have went easy on me lgbt is one of the most protected groups in this country
LOOl these people already don't want you're muslamic culture in their country and your just putting it on their faces

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

trumpoee.gif

#BanGeeljires
I like the macawiss. It's comfortable:ahh: I missed the days that I wore 'em, I don't now..

But shit, I ain't wearing that in a public place:browtf::gucciwhat:

I like the macawiss. It's comfortable:ahh: I missed the days that I wore 'em, I don't now..

But shit, I ain't wearing that in a public place:browtf::gucciwhat:
i too love it, it feels comfortable i'm wearing right now BUT WEARING OUTSIDE IN PUBLIC PUBLIC LIKE TO SHOPPING MALLS/CENTRE IS A NO NO :4uzpnkt:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
i too love it, it feels comfortable i'm wearing right now BUT WEARING OUTSIDE IN PUBLIC PUBLIC LIKE TO SHOPPING MALLS/CENTRE IS A NO NO :4uzpnkt:
Why not in the public?

"ϖoᴝጠᓓ pɹɐʍʞʍɐ uɐ ƃuᴉʇʇǝƃ ɹɐǝɟ no⅄" :reallymaury:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Why? We are asserting our dominance in our new colony.

I ride the bus with my macawiis and yell at the bus driver in Af Somali when he doesn't give me my transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending