Criminal kheyre meets banadir elders asks the imaam to make dua for him .

Imaamka is making a joke out of himself by making dua for these corrupt politicians while banadir burns .

The last time the imaam made dua for kheyre he got ousted in 7 minutes

:drakelaugh:

Jungle

VIP
This guy is not the imaam anymore. Kheyre qasaaye is part of the problem. Meetings ugaas maxamud cali represents mudulood like the when they called off the protest. Not maxamed yusuf isloow. nacas ducaale isloow kheyre right hand man is funding maxamed yusuf parading him

nacas islow.jpg

This guy is not the imaam anymore. Kheyre qasaaye is part of the problem. Meetings ugaas maxamud cali represents mudulood like the when they called off the protest. Not maxamed yusuf isloow. nacas ducaale isloow kheyre right hand man is funding maxamed yusuf parading him

View attachment 213134

Imaamata has become a joke.
Ducale islow is the son of maxamed yusuf no ?

Jungle

VIP
Imaamata has become a joke.
Ducale islow is the son of maxamed yusuf no ?
No ducaale name is maxamed abukar isloow but they are reer isloow of reer imaam(owbakar gaabane). The current imaam is imaam dahir imaam maxamud imaam cumar. Maxamed yusuf held the title due the imaam xhildren not being ready at the time.

No ducaale name is maxamed abukar isloow but they are reer isloow of reer imaam(owbakar gaabane). The current imaam is imaam dahir imaam maxamud imaam cumar. Maxamed yusuf held the title due the imaam xhildren not being ready at the time.
True say I got confused. I thought ducale was his son .
I'm disgusted of ugaas shire ugaas warsame for shaking the hand of criminal kheyre . My ugaas has been a complete joke