Criminal court case filed against Rooble for kidnapping in Kenya

It’s high time this Moryan Bahaane to face the music he thought The professor is someone to mess with I can’t wait this skinny MOFO to be someone’s bit.ch in jail I’m more than excited.

Imagine filing (not even that, just writing a letter) to Somali embassy not even Kenya
You don’t know anything how the law works sit back and watch how your uncle Bahaane will be molested in jail. This total demise for iljex habaraaney moryaan and your sorry clan can’t do shyt.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You don’t know anything how the law works sit back and watch how your uncle Bahaane will be molested in jail. This total demise for iljex habaraaney moryaan and your sorry clan can’t do shyt.
Rooble was baashaaling in Kenya last week with a major welcome while this weirdo was having a tantrum and asking for attacks on him. Now he’s back in Xamar getting big reception and badbaado congratulations Mandalay

Rooble was baashaaling in Kenya last week with a major welcome while this weirdo was having a tantrum and asking for attacks on him. Now he’s back in Xamar getting big reception and badbaado congratulations Mandalay
No matter how you twist it his a used condom and a jobless moryaan going around places looking for handouts his ferrous bahaai is over the roof like I said soon he will be someone bytch in a Kikuyu prison.