Crimes Against Humanity - the fifth estate

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
doofar ismaciil, praising your tribal members who committed atrocities and calling for reconciliation. kkkkkkk

Nabeel786

Southie pride
When was this made?
It's mixed videos and reuploaded on yiutube, I think it's fake majority what they said because what police has to do with crime, if he was a Military I could blame him some.
Darood, Hawiye and Isaq need reconciliation, so Eeydoor they not special SNM killed lots of Daaroods too and called they faqash.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's mixed videos and reuploaded on yiutube, I think it's fake majority what they said because what police has to do with crime, if he was a Military I could blame him some.
Darood, Hawiye and Isaq need reconciliation, so Eeydoor they not special SNM killed lots of Daaroods too and called they faqash.
If they were indeed war criminals then they should be brought to justice and sentenced regardless of their qabils, if what happened to them was to happen to you or your families I'm hundred percent sure that your blood would be boiling and that you wouldn't be making it as light of a situation as you seem to be. I agree that we should be forgiving however I don't think we should forget about the past, we need to learn from it.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
If they were indeed war criminals then they should be brought to justice and sentenced regardless of their qabils, if what happened to them was to happen to you or your families I'm hundred percent sure that your blood would be boiling and that you wouldn't be making it as light of a situation as you seem to be. I agree that we should be forgiving however I don't think we should forget about the past, we need to learn from it.

They should take them to Hague, shouldn't complain to every television. Whoever found guilt must put behind bars.
No tribe whose innocent, every tribe involved crime against humanity in Somalia, so we have to stop spreading hatred towards to Daarood.

so many Marehan families brutally killed by SNM in hargeisa and burco. Have you heard that complain? we never talk about that because we can't say all SNM were part of killing these families but we can falsely accuse people, cut paste fake videos, edit and upload on youtube. We have to find trust eye witness. That is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.