crime pays breaks a somali girls heart

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:siilaanyolaugh:the fact she thught she was gonna come back in after he kicked her out for a big mac

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

6KaJVTq.png

Lmfao dating a guy called 'crime pays' and not expecting ghetto shit like this :mahubowtf:

Mad how she calls him a j***** and danyeer tho. Idk why people act like they can't be racist because they date black men, lots of Somali women hide being racist until they get angry. If people were to call him 'danyeer' and 'Madow' whilst she liked him she'd go on about how Somalis men are racist

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
These the same chicks that be wanting 50k meher in this day and age. Simps need to wise up. If you play the game right you can have them buying you anything for free, then kick them out.

Helen of troy ass es.

:russ:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
These the same chicks that be wanting 50k meher in this day and age. Simps need to wise up. If you play the game right you can have them buying you anything for free, then kick them out.

Helen of troy ass es.

:russ:
thats what i dont get they have the nerve to demand 50 k mahr and insult somali dudes round the clock were just too nice to these cheep hoes man:mjlol:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Imagine our somali cuck-mates paying 10k for these s.
Not me,Arab women here i come.
Literally. We have indonesian if you like asian, turkish and syrian of you like and hispanic latinas converting. You can pick habesha and eritrean if you want a hassle free life or a good xalimo from back home.

Why on earth pay any mehr for these s?

Trending