Crazy story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two days ago I was walking home, suddenly a woman in a car called me so I went to her because I thought she was going to ask me for directions. She caught me off guard with asking me if wanted to have sex with her because she was feeling horny. I was shook with the question so I ask her to reiterate the question because I thought that I misheard her but she said the same thing I heard previously. I respectfully declined the offer but I was inquiring by that so I ask why she was doing this and she responded with that she is feeling horny and she preceded by saying that she willing to do explicit stuff, again I decline the offer. At the end she gave me her number and told me to contact her if I changed my mind. I have been offer sex before but in subtle ways. Mind you she wasn’t bad looking and has nice body. Have you experienced this before?

Two days ago I was walking home, suddenly a woman in a car called me so I went to her because I thought she was going to ask me for directions. She caught me off guard with asking me if wanted to have sex with her because she was feeling horny. I was shook with the question so I ask her to reiterate the question because I thought that I misheard her but she said the same thing I heard previously. I respectfully declined the offer but I was inquiring by that so I ask why she was doing this and she responded with that she is feeling horny and she preceded by saying that she willing to do explicit stuff, again I decline the offer. At the end she gave me her number and told me to contact her if I changed my mind. I have been offer sex before but in subtle ways. Mind you she wasn’t bad looking and has nice body. Have you experienced this before?
I've been moved to couple times by some girls but not as blunt as this girl you met she seemed like a real independent lady.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
proxy.jpg

Sure thing buddy and then you found $1000 dollars on the floor which you sent to your cousin in Somalia who single handedly killed Al-shabab with the guns he bought with that 100% real £1000

Lol classic tactic , she says she wants to f*ck you.The average male mind will jump on such a prospect without thinking.What she was most likely planning was driving you to some quiet place and robbing you.

That or she had an STD lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts