Crazy story on IslamQA

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
It's common for parents to emotionally or physically abandon unwell children. Take a look at the home conditions of most disabled children. Very few are truly good guardians. It's not a coincidence that in third world countries, challenged or disabled children often litter the streets left to fend for themselves.

Lmao I'm reading the online sheikhs answer and it's savage. U can feel the disdain and anger. :icon lol: He wants to tell her to f*ck off but he's being polite

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Lmao I'm reading the online sheikhs answer and it's savage. U can feel the disdain and anger. :icon lol: He wants to tell her to f*ck off but he's being polite

So tell me, by your Lord, how many people are there who are patient with their sick child, get medical treatment for him, look after him, raise him to adulthood, educate him, discipline him and teach him the Qur’an?

Glory be to the One who sent this doctor to this little one who had no hope of life and no hope of anyone to look after him!

Glory be to the One Who replaced his father with someone better than his father, and replaced his family with a family better than his family, and a place to live better than his own home, when he was still an infant, sick, with no hope of living or being of benefit, and no hope of anything good being expected from him.

ROASTED

So tell me, by your Lord, how many people are there who are patient with their sick child, get medical treatment for him, look after him, raise him to adulthood, educate him, discipline him and teach him the Qur’an?

Glory be to the One who sent this doctor to this little one who had no hope of life and no hope of anyone to look after him!

Glory be to the One Who replaced his father with someone better than his father, and replaced his family with a family better than his family, and a place to live better than his own home, when he was still an infant, sick, with no hope of living or being of benefit, and no hope of anything good being expected from him.

ROASTED

clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

He wasn't even being subtle!

He probably wanted to slap her with a takfiri as well but didn't want to risk his akhira :yloezpe:

Damn it felt like a movie with plot twists and everything....

What else have you found on there that's interesting lol

:yacadiim:
this on ummah site was crazy. she gave, updates every couple of months. http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?337010-6-years-of-marriage-with-cheating--addict-husband

this on ummah site was crazy. she gave, updates every couple of months. http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?337010-6-years-of-marriage-with-cheating--addict-husband

:faysalwtf:

The poor woman and she stayed with his cheating ass for 6 years!!

Wallahi the part about him changing the sheets on their bed and he admitted he had sex on it - WOW

I feel sorry for the woman she's clearly suffering subhan'Allah

:faysalwtf:

The poor woman and she stayed with his cheating ass for 6 years!!

Wallahi the part about him changing the sheets on their bed and he admitted he had sex on it - WOW

I feel sorry for the woman she's clearly suffering subhan'Allah

FYI - May Allah be my witness, i did not post these stories to laugh over our muslim bro/sis troubles. but the stories trouble me. How anyone could live under such conditions as that woman is beyond me. She has every right in islam to divorce him. Hope she has and remarried.

FYI - May Allah be my witness, i did not post these stories to laugh over our muslim bro/sis troubles. but the stories trouble me. How anyone could live under such conditions as that woman is beyond me. She has every right in islam to divorce him. Hope she has and remarried.

Of course you didn't post it laugh at them, I actually feel for the women she has the patience of a saint Wallahi

It looks like her husband may be a sex addict that has been caused by the excessive , Wallahi it made me emotional reading that.

It just shows Muslims have the same issues as anyone else

6 years... 6 WHOLE years smh :ohlord:he basically exposed himself to be trash during the first months of marriage and she still stayed with him. :snoop: I feel bad for her, he sounds like a sociopath with no empathy... like how are u going to cheat on ur wife right after she gives birth. :draketf: He probably exposed her to all sorts of STDs and diseases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts