Crazy Facebook Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kkkk i love listening to old hawiye females bashing daroods

My favorite comedian is dahir calasow.

May god bless haawiye and their comedies

:siilaanyosmile: reer unuka leh

The lady is right, everyone should go back from where they from.:damedamn:

How do you suppose we are to develop as a nation then?

Her city would benefit from the development that a functioning federal state but not if she only support Hawiye :bell:

She is also blaming on Farmaajo the fire that happend today on the city market, when that regulation fall under mayoral organization :kodaksmiley:

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
How do you suppose we are to develop as a nation then?

Her city would benefit from the development that a functioning federal state but not if she only support Hawiye :bell:

She is also blaming on Farmaajo the fire that happend today on the city market, when that regulation fall under mayoral organization :kodaksmiley:

She is crying about, Jubbaland doesn't pay anything towards the federal nor does galmudug puntland, hirshabele, konfur galbed.
The hawiyes are saying since no one pays anything towards the federal why shall Mogadishu port and income be shares with the federal. She has a point still.

She is crying about, Jubbaland doesn't pay anything towards the federal nor does galmudug puntland, hirshabele, konfur galbed.
The hawiyes are saying since no one pays anything towards the federal why shall Mogadishu port and income be shares with the federal. She has a point still.

That because Mogadishu gets the majority of the aids and jobs that come with Federal government :manny:

I wish I could see her and I hope she records a video, and uploads on YouTube,

(Ururka haweenka hawiye Uk)
A good lead to pursue.

I'll report her ass without no doubt,her caydh will be stopped.

They will deport her ass back to Mogadishu, and let's see if she likes that.

Su'aal why did she flee of her own land, and migrated to the western world,cajiib:faysalwtf:

Majority of the shacabka soomaliyeed Hawiye,Darood,Dir iyo the rest ,waad dad fiican.

It's always the people who reside the western world, who are most qabyiilistiyaal,who promote,spew,fund raise qabyaalad ideology,

Nacalad haku dhacdo.

Soomali way is raacdey, we are simply sick and fed up-

Dawlad ayaan rabnaa for our self and for the future generation.

Farmaajo can't do a jack shit for the next for 4 years- hadeysan Qabiilada oo dhan oo soomaliyeed aysan la shaqeyn, he will just be a lame duck President.

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
She is 100% right, you should have no seats in Mogadishu if you do not send tax there. There must be a common pool if we are to have a country. A single city, no matter how large, cannot support the workings of an entire nation. I understand her frustration in seeing revenue from Mogadishu go to corrupt MPs from the rest of the country, she is not being a qabilist at all. If you don't want to contribute to the federal government, get the f*ck out of Xamar.

Sxb the mps salary are paid by Norway,

Port of Mogadishu waxaa ka soo xarooda HAG ayaa cunta.

Aid food ,aid infrastrukturę aid contracts, majority of the civil servant, the civil society and so forth -

HAG ayaa cuna kana shaqeeya,

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
@Inquisitive_ why are hawiye acting up? It seems that as soon as you guys lose power you start talking about joining al Shabab? Maybe that Ethiopian think tank was right when they said hawiye should be the next president

@Inquisitive_ why are hawiye acting up? It seems that as soon as you guys lose power you start talking about joining al Shabab? Maybe that Ethiopian think tank was right when they said hawiye should be the next president

Can you summarise what she said? I can't comment unless I know and to be honest bro, I hate listening to these attention seeking youtubers/facebookers pandemic that hit us, I get very uncomfortable, I turned off after 10 seconds.

Any person that is semi intelligent would never do such a thing, it's crass, it's cheap, it's classless. Our people xishoodka ba ka dhumay, wixi dowlaad ka so horjeeda I am against, it a combination of paid actors, provocateurs, tit-for-tat types that will die down quick and straight up Xoolo people that want to live under Xabashi hegemony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending