Craziest story you guys have

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Ja Vi Elsker Dette Landet

1591204905064.png

One day when i was 17 during the 2 months summer vacation on my birthday i left our apartment to linkup with my mates first i see is the niggas collectively running so i started running as well then went to a basement since the police were hunting us one of my mates followed my down to the basement and as i was very bewildered he explained to me that they had just robbed someone and the worst thing was that they throw the weapons in the courtyard of the projects so everyone could see

I decided to go up then from the basement since i did not participate in the robbing so i could not be linked to it i took the weapons from the courtyard and saw 20 kids wathcing the weapons knives i went to a adjacent wood area and throw them there some of the kids told the police on me but i was not arrested since they could not prove anything,

I linked the rest of the guys who ran at a neeks house the neek had robbed someone with us as well kkkkkkkkk and there i saw a guy who i had not seen since i was 14 but i grew up with due to him being in a youth home until that day i was so shocked and happy and since it was my brithday as well and i had some money we decided that me and my homie would go and cop some weed the neek gave some money as well to so we went to town and while on the road to another project we met a ogaden nigga whos a real nigga who came recently to sweden and was around our age he followed us tho the projects were we would met the dealer long story short we did not want to pay for weed and the ogaden nigga convinced us to rob him kkkkkkkkkkkk When the dealers hood saw us robbing him they started chasing us with knives but we managed to hide and taking the bus, unfortunately we had a problem with them long after this

But we still kept the neeks money and we also smoked all of his weed kkkkkk, We went back to the neeks house and left the ogaden nigga after smoking with him ofcourse he was angry that we smoked his part but we still smoked together drank some henny i was faded started taking benzos as well was fucked up we freestyled and chilled. at midnight my best friends brother who i robbed the dealer with called us and said that he had escaped from police custody and was with our reer xamar og we linked up at the city centre who was abandoned and smoked a joint with them then we went to a bicycle stand right in front of a club and started ripping out the bicycles while everyone was watching, Police saw us and started to chase us with us riding the bycicle we got away

but got into a fight at a convience store some crackers called us and then my best friends older brother made us go out and he took his mask on and started to shoot at them and their car but they got away, then we went to a swdish area and stole a car and rode with it, after a few minutes police had a speed ride with us so we got of the car and ran home we went fought each other and stole another one then we got tired and dumped the car and everyone split up and got home

1 day after my best friends brother was nicked and arrested, My friend that had gotten out after he was inside a group home since he was 14 was arrested again and sent back due to the robbery the nigga was only out 2 days and a half tf? My best friend got arrested after a few weeks after a jewellry store robbery he commited

This is stupid that i am admitting to this shit but f*ck it, it was 2 years ago, When i went back home and slept on it i was like tf what type of day was this, My favorite day wallahi my testorene was on a high level due to the numerous chases bro

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Once upon a time , there were a handful
of creature from the faraway desolate sparsely populated lands of A-Rabies-Ya, among the hideous creatures were species of nomad named Khara belonging to the hairy spaghetti clan , a noble branch of the sodomite Sand Monkeys .
They practiced a complex system of hierarchy , a duel with these creature showcased their will and
determination to be on top of the hierarchy.
Khara would duel by flapping his hairy oversized breasts with his opponent named Diiz but loses the round since Khara shat himself like a pigeon and that was a sign of weakness

Khara was groomed by the dominant member by Sharmouta and permanently remained the weakest

The sand monkey was told unless you blow yourself up and have intercourse with a camel you'd be destined for redemption

To be continued.

Btw this was narrated by Sheikh Abu Attenborough

Last edited:

Trending