Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So her problem is with Islam not Immigrants or Somalis? LOL

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
When did your parents marry? Because everyone that came over pre-civil war were university students sooooo your mother had you when she was 40? Are you the youngest child?

#idunbelievit

naw my mom came here when she was a child. my parents have a huge age gap like 10+ years. my mother had me when she was 20 years old.

my dad came here in the 1970s as a student. but ended up leaving school and working. once he started to go back into school to get his degree the civil war happened. so he had to drop school and work so he can help his siblings back home.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
It's three options for Coonmalis: assimilation, sterilization, or deportation. You can't forget it because it rhymes.

I have been following some Alt Right channels on Youtube and many of them have Somalis at the top of their “to genocide” list. Many of them like to think of Scandinavia and Minnesota as fall back options and are shocked to learn of the presence of large numbers of Somalis.

:hemad:

BANTU

+op MVLI
naw my mom came here when she was a child. my parents have a huge age gap like 10+ years. my mother had me when she was 20 years old.

my dad came here in the 1970s as a student. but ended up leaving school and working. once he started to go back into school to get his degree the civil war happened. so he had to drop school and work so he can help his siblings back home.
Oh, thanks for your story. Unique situation.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
I have been following some Alt Right channels on Youtube and many of them have Somalis at the top of their “to genocide” list. Many of them like to think of Scandinavia and Minnesota as fall back options and are shocked to learn of the presence of large numbers of Somalis.

They'll get shot.

Worst thing is that Somalis have settled in Minnesota, formerly home to Swedish Americans. They've displaced Swedes from Europe and now from the US. Genocide is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending