COVID-19 vaccination: 23 elderly people dead after Pfizer shot in Norway

Twenty-three elderly patients died in Norway following their immunization with the Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA vaccine against COVID-19. Following this, the country has launched a detailed investigation into the reported fatalities.

I know one person who has killed himself due to the lockdown. Open the hell up. We are in an economic depression, many are losing their businesses and jobs and lots are becoming mentally ill. This is a crisis.

Unless you are elderly or have pre-existing conditions you should avoid the vaccine. Those highly vulnerable can go ahead and take their chances.

I know one person who has killed himself due to the lockdown. Open the hell up. We are in an economic depression, many are losing their businesses and jobs and lots are becoming mentally ill. This is a crisis.

Honestly I don't think normal is ever coming back, I wouldn't be surprised if they come up with a new strain that the vaccine doesnt work on, to justify another lockdown and to wait for another vaccine. It's all project fear!
Unless you are elderly or have pre-existing conditions you should avoid the vaccine. Those highly vulnerable can go ahead and take their chances.

Covid kills elderly with pre-existing conditions, very low deaths in healthy older people. Many 90 years have walked out of hospitals and survived. I wouldn't recommend that vaccine for anyone.

@scarecrow the only new normal should be working from home permanently for those able to. Everything else must be reversed or there will problems.

They don't care about that, they use fake data to plunge the country into lockdown.
It's not time to take it yet wait a few months unless you must take it we have to see the effects.

Nah never take it, most adverse reactions apear 3 or 5 years down the line. We don't know the long term effects yet.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Yeah I wouldn’t take that vaccine.

what I don’t get is, my brothers wife, visited her relative in hospital recently, and she said the entire place was empty. Virtually no one else was in the same ward as her relative. And when she looked out the window she could see entire floors with the lights switched off. And all over social media in Uk there have been people showing their local hospital are empty.

But every news clip has a dr saying they’re drowning in patients and the nhs is at breaking point.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

what I don’t get is, my brothers wife, visited her relative in hospital recently, and she said the entire place was empty. Virtually no one else was in the same ward as her relative. And when she looked out the window she could see entire floors with the lights switched off. And all over social media in Uk there have been people showing their local hospital are empty.

But every news clip has a dr saying they’re drowning in patients and the nhs is at breaking point.
:francis: Somethings definitely fishy about all this

Its increasing.
Why isnt this on main stream media?

The main stream media is part and parcel of this scam and owned by the same people behind it all. Don't ever think you'll get the truth from them.

It's not a pandemic its a scamdemic!

Trending