Couple paid $95,000 to reveal baby gender in Burj Khalifa, Dubai

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I'm not surprised they're Arabs. It's part of the broader middle-eastern culture. The bravado and persistent display of wealth. They don't value the whole humble and down-to-earth shtick (even if it's fake) like they do in the West. Not to say this couldn't happen elsewhere.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
wan't there a couple who started a fire that destroyed homes with this shit people are autistic just get a cake simple

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I'm not surprised they're Arabs. It's part of the broader middle-eastern culture. The bravado and persistent display of wealth. They don't value the whole humble and down-to-earth shtick (even if it's fake) like they do in the West. Not to say this couldn't happen elsewhere.
All new money people are like this but them Arabs have too much money.

:ohlord:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
All new money people are like this but them Arabs have too much money.

:ohlord:

Everyone does it to an extent, including indhoyaro and their taste in expensive clothing - but it's truly engrained in Middle Eastern culture. One of them explained it to me before, but it's obvious how invested they are in displaying wealth. From gold chains, rings etc. I know a few guys that spend an insane amount of their pay check leasing/financing cars they shouldn't be. 3 brothers living at home with brand new 5-series/E class mercs parked out on double yellow lines in a shithole part of town.

I have a Turkish friend of mine that drops bills left and right for retarded reasons. It's all bravado and showmanship

Toloow ma waxa loo sheegay inaay Jannada geleyaan? Yahoo. The product of your shakey-shakey time has a penis. No big deal. At least, pregnancy reveal parties would make more sense than a gender reveal party. Never got the point of them.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Assad propaganda?

This man payed $100,000 for a gender reveal instead of giving aid to his suffering people.

I'd support Assad any day over this cuck.

Assad's family have done the same thing for decades.

Stealth wealth: How Assad's family and others have filled their European coffers

Trending