coup d'etat in Tunisia

The country isn't divided and people are happy is just Ennahda tiny supporters are mad but they are overshadowed by the large crowds of supporters of president's decision
أزمة تونس: اشتباكات أمام البرلمان بين مؤيدي ومعارضي قرارات الرئيس قيس سعيّد
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/arabic/middleeast-57933419.amp

أنصار الغنوشي يحاولون مجدداً اقتحام البرلمان التونسي

أزمة تونس: اشتباكات أمام البرلمان بين مؤيدي ومعارضي قرارات الرئيس قيس سعيّد
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/arabic/middleeast-57933419.amp
Those are Ennahda supporters clashing with people who support the president's actions and btw most of politcal parties in the parliament support the actions that Kais Saiid took and also the PM who was sacked from office issued a statement of supporting the president and he's ready to habd over the post to the new appointed Prime Minister

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The same corrupts who are now claiming to be "supporters" of the constitution didn't establish the constitutional court back in 2016 that could have prevented the current situation the country is facing.

Muslim brotherhood destroyed Tunisia and the Tunisian revolution goals and I hope they get disbanded and outlawed.
Dude the MB have 23% of parliament's seats, the rest 77% of the seats filled by other parties, the MB islamists excuse is pathetic.

If the ppl were infact frustrated, he could hold a referendum, new elections and so on.

Next he has now the legislative and executive powers alone, lifted the immunity of all members of the parliament, in addition to that he has now the attorney general office, where he gonna head the prosecutions of some individuals in the gov linked to corruption.

You see the pattern?, he wants to become the state.

There are many ways of ousting the MB other than becoming a dictator.

Lmao for you non arab speakers Tunsian people are happy about the presidents decision as the people got tired from this corrupt politcal crisis that didn't solve the country's cribbling economy for the last 9 years

Suspend the constitution, dissolved parliament and grabbed power. Kinda reminds me of Afweyne and all the secular dictatorships in the Arab world. This is not going to end up well.

Those are Ennahda supporters clashing with people who support the president's actions and btw most of politcal parties in the parliament support the actions that Kais Saiid took and also the PM who was sacked from office issued a statement of supporting the president and he's ready to habd over the post to the new appointed Prime Minister

Not gonna FKD with you bro , I know what's going in that country and the whole region, I been following it since 2011 , but carry on .

Dude the MB have 23% of parliament's seats, the rest 77% of the seats filled by other parties, the MB islamists excuse is pathetic.

If the ppl were infact frustrated, he could hold a referendum, new elections and so on.

Next he has now the legislative and executive powers alone, lifted the immunity of all members of the parliament, in addition to that he has now the attorney general office, where he gonna head the prosecutions of some individuals in the gov linked to corruption.

You see the pattern?, he wants to become the state.

There are many ways of ousting the MB other than becoming a dictator.
He only suspended the parliament for 30 days and people o actually want a change to the politucal system that didn't improve their livelihood and hopefully this is a start of changing that

Suspend the constitution, dissolved parliament and grabbed power. Kinda reminds me of Afweyne and all the secular dictatorships in the Arab world. This is not going to end up well.
He didn't suspend the constitution or disslove the parliament he only froze the legslative activites for 30 day according to Article 80 of constitution and he will name a new PM

Not gonna FKD with you bro , I know what's going in that country and the whole region, I been following it since 2011 , but carry on .
Well I know whats happening in Tunsia as people are fed up with corrupt political class especially the muslim brotherhood party Ennahda which brought no nahda for the country

He didn't suspend the constitution or disslove the parliament he only froze the legslative activites for 30 day according to Article 80 of constitution and he will name a new PM
It is an outright power grab backed by the UAE. We have seen this play many times and it's going to end up disastorous.

It is an outright power grab backed by the UAE. We have seen this play many times and it's going to end up disastorous.
UAE that UAE that stop with this bs people came out protesting this political class for months and now the president heard their concerns and people are happy with his decisions if you look to tunisian media and what the people are posting in social media ou can't possibly tell me you know what's best for Tunisia than the actual people there.

Show some respect for the Tunisian people

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
First of all, not all parties are with him, the labour party for instance called him out for his act. If the parties were indeed with him, and they are 77% of the parliament they could have a referendum.

He only suspended the parliament for 30 days and people o actually want a change to the politucal system that didn't improve their livelihood and hopefully this is a start of changing that
30 days to wait, while the general attorney and lifted the immunity of the memebers of the parliament with 2/3 of state powers in his hand. He gonna take MB to the prison and became a dictator like Elsisi

First of all, not all parties are with him, the labour party for instance called him out for his act. If the parties were indeed with him, and they are 77% of the parliament they could have a referendum.

30 days to wait, while the general attorney and lifted the immunity of the memebers of the parliament with 2/3 of state powers in his hand. He gonna take MB to the prison and became a dictator like Elsisi
The people are against the political class as shown in here
We have been relieved of them,” said Lamia Meftahi, a woman who joined in the celebrations overnight. “This is the happiest moment since the revolution.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The people are against the political class as shown in here
We have been relieved of them,” said Lamia Meftahi, a woman who joined in the celebrations overnight. “This is the happiest moment since the revolution.
What? There are ofcourse those who are with the act and those who against it. Nevertheless what happened was a coup even if there are supporters of it

Tunisians are moderate Muslims just like Egyptians, it is no surprise that the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Jazeera has been kicked out.

mrlog

VIP

are u dizzy?
He wouldn’t have done it without a green light from the West.

mrlog

VIP

You are right, it’s a power grab.
But if the west support him it will work like it did in Egypt when Sisi did the coup

Trending