Country Music?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I find it pretty nice ngl. I can listen to anything that isn't Heavy Metal or Indian Music :kanyeshrug:

Last edited:
I find it pretty nice ngl. I can listen to anything that isn't Heavy Metal or Indian Music :kanyeshrug:

I have realized that most American music is just a cheap rip off of madow american music. Country music sound just like the blues without ryhthm. Even rock and roll is a cheap imitation of rhythm and blues

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I have realized that most American music is just a cheap rip off of madow american music. Country music sound just like the blues without ryhthm. Even rock and roll is a cheap imitation of rhythm and blues
Country came out of folk its definitely influenced by blues later on but its distinct

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I like Country Music too. They sing by telling a story. I like it when it is about love which is most of it. But when a man is singing about his " Truck" then I say shukran and change the channel

I like Country Music too. They sing by telling a story. I like it when it is about love which is most of it. But when a man is singing about his " Truck" then I say shukran and change the channel

"Y'all, im on the I85 driving from Augusta Ga to Richmond Va. Y'all, im fixin to dump mah mrs,
im like y'all, im fixin to dump mah mrs , im like y'all, im fixin to dump mah mrs for my mistress in Tennessee, sweet home Tennessee. "

Trending