Countries in Africa that have successfull Somali business communities

I already know about Kenya and Zambia but what other African countries are Somalis gaining a foothold in business wise and what industries are they mainly in.

South Sudan - A lot of Somalis there before and made good money, Somalis are in import/export

Uganda - The richest woman is a Somali woman, and it has a large business community. Somalis are in different industries, from transportation to import/export

South Sudan - A lot of Somalis there before and made good money, Somalis are in import/export

Uganda - The richest woman is a Somali woman, and it has a large business community. Somalis are in different industries, from transportation to import/export
Really so Somalis have pretty much made an inroads across east Africa business wise

I wish I knew french the Djibouti Somalis need to go to Congo they would make a killing such a huge country lots of Chinese are going there and the Indians also whites hopefully the Congolese benefit from their country.

Laagite

الداروودي
I wish I knew french the Djibouti Somalis need to go to Congo they would make a killing such a huge country lots of Chinese are going there and the Indians also whites hopefully the Congolese benefit from their country.
There are Somali truck drivers operating in the Congo and Rwanda idk what they exporting out of there

We can mention all the success Somalis have achieved in other countries in business and beyond. Why can't they be successful in their own country, Somalia?

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
We can mention all the success Somalis have achieved in other countries in business and beyond. Why can't they be successful in their own country, Somalia?
1. Its dangerous
2. They dont know if its gonna sell there
3. Its gonna be very hard to run a successful business without facing any alshabab on your path

1. Its dangerous
2. They dont know if its gonna sell there
3. Its gonna be very hard to run a successful business without facing any alshabab on your path
While u deem ur country as "dangerous" lots of foreigners are making millions of money out in Mogadishu. How would alshabab be a threat when they are Somali and have same religion with u. I believe if Somalis want to rebuild their country definately they can unfortunately, we've resorted to being beggers for aid & investing in countries where we're regarded as refugees.

While u deem ur country as "dangerous" lots of foreigners are making millions of money out in Mogadishu. How would alshabab be a threat when they are Somali and have same religion with u. I believe if Somalis want to rebuild their country definately they can unfortunately, we've resorted to being beggers for aid & investing in countries where we're regarded as refugees.
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

The biggest problem in investing at home isn't alshabaab or corruption. It's the lack of cheap energy and inflated energy prices. We use sh*tty diesel generators mostly

-Kenya
-South Africa
-South sudan
-Zambia
-Angola
-Tanzania

Those are the main African countries Somali businesses have been able to establish themselves in. Security in Somalia will soon change inshallah and our natural risk takers and business minded people will start investing and creating opportunities locally as well

Trending