Council of Presidential Candidates state what is holding back the elections.

C53DE641-2A61-4A66-9709-2337E7546999.jpeg

They told the truth about hiiraan is that why they're wrong? its unstable and nobody has even acknowledged xuud from fgs or hirshabelle yet he says he controls the cty where there are supposed to be elections lol.

They have no power besides putting out letters lol
I dont get the election are coming what else are they asking for

The junior dictator ain't leaving without his tacbaan body getting dragged in KM4 .
Badbado qaran need to pull out from the frontlines against al Shabaab and spread out in xamar. Nabar iyo naxadiin atm are more dangerous to somalias sovereignty then the terrorists they coordinate with .
Badbado qaran need to safeguard the city one more time

E6nfvv0X0AQni6B.jpeg.jpg

E6nfvv1WYAUwgPa.jpeg.jpg

Jungle

VIP
Walle aqliga futada uu ka galay reer hiiraan. They complain that madasha said theres political tension in beledweyne i.e. guudlaawe ban and security concerns such a general claiming control of the city and saying certain people can come to beledweyne and others cant all the while fgs and hirshabelle havent acknowledged him whatsoever.

Threatens to shoot down guudlaawe plane lol
I dont get the election are coming what else are they asking for
Theyre not asking for anything. They think elections wont happen on time so they put out this communique with what they think the issues are. They cant hold anything back at this point.

Last edited:
The junior dictator ain't leaving without his tacbaan body getting dragged in KM4 .
Badbado qaran need to pull out from the frontlines against al Shabaab and spread out in xamar. Nabar iyo naxadiin atm are more dangerous to somalias sovereignty then the terrorists they coordinate with .
Badbado qaran need to safeguard the city one more time

View attachment 193897
View attachment 193898

Did I not say we have to kill Farmajoo and drag his body through the streets of Mogadishu? This is the only language a buuun understands. Violence

Farmaajo is going nowhere. If yoy want to kick him out then its through politic not qabyalaad.

After Farmaajo finishes his second term it's reer @Bariire s turn. Qoor Qoor or Roble, definitely not someone who looks like Sheikh Sharif kkkkk

Trending