COULDNT B’LIEVE IT! True story walahi. Kulahaa “I gave my US born daughter away to her son”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A Xaliimo relative of mine hit me with a bombshell.

Her daughter was born in Minneapolis in 2000 and now has just graduated. The daughter is an A student, maashalah. She’s going to the university of Chicago-Champaign.

My Xaliimo relative (mother of the A student) has a Xaliimo friend for the longest time ever. They’ve had their kids at the same time and so there’s this one son, a gifted son who just entered an Ivy League school ( I won’t name the school for anonymity reason). Kid was born in 1998 in Atlanta, GA

Guess what the hooyoyins plotted from DAY 1? They plotted to marry each other.

I’m just surprised that the kids turn out to be very academically gifted. What if one of them was a loser?

I gave her my two cents of what I feel about it. I think they shouldn’t push them to settle together. Kulahaa “we are only giving them 2 years and we’ll marry them off “. In other words they intend to put the money of the wedding themselves.

I wonder if they trying to live their youthful days off of their children or are they about the right thing for their kids ?

Last edited:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
sounds like the parents want it to happen but leaving space for them to make a choice

nothing wrong with that, if it turns out they like each other its a win win situation

and a free wedding at that, lucky them:ehh:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I need to stop these threads and get back to the national liberation struggle days

@Western4Life :kodaksmiley:

These threads are turning me into a female

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kid was born in 1998 in Atlanta, GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending