Could you all pray for me.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I have been feeling sick and live in Seattle. I’ve been off work and school closed for a few days now.

It has recently been confirmed someone I have been in close contact with has come down with COVID19.

I get that it’s a 2% death rate but the hype is getting to me.

I am asking for all of your prayers.

Thank you

If you've been in contact with them, stay your ass away from your fam and call up your doctors. Don't go in to the hospital warya.

I'll pray for you.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If you've been in contact with them, stay your ass away from your fam and call up your doctors. Don't go in to the hospital warya.

I'll pray for you.
I’m not going to leave my room for a while.
Alhamdullilah my hooyo brought my breakfast and left it at my door.
I brought my xbox to the room so I think I’ll be alright

mrlog

VIP
I’m not going to leave my room for a while.
Alhamdullilah my hooyo brought my breakfast and left it at my door.
I brought my xbox to the room so I think I’ll be alright

ninyo if u had PS4 I woulda challenged you to a game.
Laakin u got laangaab Xbox.
smh

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You might jeopardise the health of the people you live with you know? Also, God bless your mum
I’m basically living out of my room. So I think they gonna be alright. Also my room is in the basement :mjlol:

I moved out of my shared house with roommates this month thank god

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I have been feeling sick and live in Seattle. I’ve been off work and school closed for a few days now.

It has recently been confirmed someone I have been in close contact with has come down with COVID19.

I get that it’s a 2% death rate but the hype is getting to me

Thank you

Bro same. Had fever last night, and a massive headache today. But we're both young. I've been jugging water and eating as much as I could to give me energy. This virus has crazy contraction rate and they are predicting that over 70% of the world will be infected so it was always going to be a matter of time.

Anyhow chillax for a couple of days and you'll be good fam. I just feel terrible for those too old or with prior health conditions. Only thing you can do is pray for them

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Bro same. Had fever last night, and a massive headache today. But we're both young. I've been jugging water and eating as much as I could to give me energy. This virus has crazy contraction rate and they are predicting that over 70% of the world will be infected so it was always going to be a matter of time.

Anyhow chillax for a couple of days and you'll be good fam. I just feel terrible for those too old or with prior health conditions. Only thing you can do is pray for them
It’s insane last week of February I was 191 now I’m 178lbs

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Don't stress yourself too much, it'll be worse. But try to stay away from being too close to people to prevent spreading. Also it could just be the flu or a cold...

May Allāh give you afiyaa.

I get that it’s a 2% death rate but the hype is getting to me.

Thank you

i hope it’s not serious.

May Allah swt grant you and everyone great health and protect us from this virus .