Could we compare this guy to Sabrina Dhowre?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

And before you accuse me of it “YES IM JEALOUS “ :kodaksmiley::hova::hova:

While many of us are condemned to provide for our females we have a dude here who basically flies with his female to places that would be his wildest imagination just a decade ago. The man even met Farmaajo under the card of I’m “Ilhan’s .....:heh:

Last edited:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
he definitely is eating well and living the good life at the pleasure of his wife, on the flip side he is a man who can handle being in relationship with a really strong woman so maybe he deserves the treats.

:dabcasar:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He can be proud of his wife and her success

You can as long as you tat out of the spotlight. Do you remember that Alaska governor who was running for VP with McCain? Can you make her husband? How many tines has appeared before the camera? Has even spoke to the media ?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
He is supporting his wife’s career. I hope my future Somalian husband supports me like that when I run for political office :p

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

And before you accuse me of it “YES IM JEALOUS “ :kodaksmiley::hova::hova:

While many of us are condemned to provide for our females we have a dude here who basically flies with his female to places that would be his wildest imagination just a decade ago. The man even met Farmaajo under the card of I’m “Ilhan’s .....:heh:

RKelly i think u r jealous. lol

When u said this "Guy" i thought u meant the congress woman. She does look like ....istaqfurulaah lool

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
He is supporting his wife’s career. I hope my future Somalian husband supports me like that when I run for political office :p
Jennifer cut the act. We all know you don't a have somali husband. A imaginary man will not be supporting you :comeon:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Jennifer cut the act. We all know you don't a have somali husband. A imaginary man will not be supporting you :comeon:

Key word: future

I didn’t say I have a Somali husband but I will have one in few months. Do you have a problem with that ? Maybe if you weren’t so negative and racist you would have found yourself a man. Something about your energy that is so uninviting, lighten up a bit.

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Key word: future

I didn’t say I have a Somali husband but I will have one in few months. Do you have a problem with that ? Maybe if you weren’t so negative and racist you would have found yourself a man. Something about your energy that is so uninviting, lighten up a bit.
I'm looking for a husband :gucciwhat:brah:farole:
I'm in school I'm too young
What has my racism got to do with finding a husband :hillarybiz:

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I'm looking for a husband :gucciwhat:brah:farole:
I'm in school I'm too young
What has my racism got to do with finding a husband :hillarybiz:
I advice you to stay in school and take some grammar classes. Why does it bother you that fact that my future husband will be Somalian?

Status
Not open for further replies.