Cosmo Enthuiasts Come In

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The sheer scale of the Cosmo is insanity point, I don't think many Somali understand how far it continues.

1 Light Year = 9.7 trillion kilometers

The origin of the big bang/universe is said to be 14 billion years. 1 year is 9.7 trillion kilometer in distance. The speed we travel is irrelevant, the distance won't change, The time may change tho since 'time' essentially is 'distance' and the 'speed' your travelling at. What's scary is their saying that is only a 'horizon' the big bang origin and it actually continues further leading many to conclude a 'multi verse' which means our cosmo is inside another COSMO and as u can imagine this can scale into 'infinity' but is outside our technology or observation and is purely 'theoritical' only.

The other thing that still baffles me is the planets and how essentially a 'big rock' is hanging in 'orbit and space' that's like me trying to put my 'cup of coffee' to hang in space 'stable' obviously it won't and come crashing to the earth due to gravitation effect but not the 'planets' tho kkkkkkk, I can see why 'Isaac newton' was stunned. Then u have different gravitation effects depending on the planet like the moon vs the earth and u can assume confidently this across every planet.

Plus the actual earth is 'moving' in EMPTY SPACE in the same 'rotation and cycle' like it's under some 'law' which they say is gravitational pull from the Sun lol. But not only is this happening for the earth, but ALL the planets in our neighborhood are doing the same thing and ironically not COLLIDING, plus it's happening in our galaxy and thru other galaxies. What's suprisising is our earth is doing all this while 'flipping on it's axis' to create out seasons/day/night, etc kkkkkk.

There is 2 types of gravitation the one in space where sun attractive force is magnetically being transferred to the planets keeping it in orbit and rotation but it's also doing this with all planets near-by with PRECISION. Then there is gravitational effect felt inside the PLANETS which are not all the same either but different 'degrees' of it depending on the planet size vs it's distance to the sun and this scales and continues into 'trillion' planets-stars across the 'known universe' yes KNOWN as it is accepted it stretches beyond what was predicted. Just like the old world knew the world as the 'known world' and found the NEW WORLD, the same story is playing out as it will be referred to as 'known universe' and 'new multiverse'.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't think Somalis actually truly appreciate the cosmos. I wish we had science TV to show them what is being discussed. They can't imagine 1 light year = 9.7 trillion kilometer. 14 billion years ka waran, imagine the amount of space in between those two points the earth to the big bang.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I don't think many Somali understand how far it continues.
I don't think Somalis actually truly appreciate the cosmos.
I donโ€™t think anyone can actually grasp the vastness of the universe.
1698947816079.png

On that little pixel is earth. Everything we know and fought for was just to take control a piece of that blue dot.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
View attachment 301794
On that little pixel is earth. Everything we know and fought for was just to take control a piece of that blue dot.

View attachment 301794

Bro since humans cant grasp such 'scale' whether quantum or cosmological scale. The only way to describe it is the 'grain' of sand. Imagine u took every piece of dirt-sand across all earth beaches-desert. Our earth is just 1 grain among all of that, while all the other grains is the planet-stars. They say that still doesn't really capture the 'scale' and that's just the known universe lol, their strongly leaning towards the multiverse model.

Wat baffles me is that 1 grain had 'life' only but none of the other grains? that's miracle which I can't believe, I lean towards other life existed but they destroyed it as they got to intelligent.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Bro since humans cant grasp such 'scale' whether quantum or cosmological scale. The only way to describe it is the 'grain' of sand. Imagine u took every piece of dirt-sand across all earth beaches-desert. Our earth is just 1 grain among all of that, while all the other grains is the planet-stars. They say that still doesn't really capture the 'scale' and that's just the known universe lol, their strongly leaning towards the multiverse model.

Wat baffles me is that 1 grain had 'life' only but none of the other grains? that's miracle which I can't believe, I lean towards other life existed but they destroyed it as they got to intelligent.
I donโ€™t think there is any model which is sufficient to imagine the scale. I donโ€™t think our human brains can comprehend it. We can understand the concept of the vastness of the universe but we will never be able to comprehend it.

Im indifferent to alien life I donโ€™t know to believe they do or do not exist. Do you believe billions of alien civilisations all couldnโ€™t get past the Fermi paradox.

I believe life is rare and we are far too apart to make contact with each other. Just imagine how slow lightspeed is when you consider the size of the universe. Also light speed is apparently the fastest we can go.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I donโ€™t think there is any model which is sufficient to imagine the scale. I donโ€™t think our human brains can comprehend it. We can understand the concept of the vastness of the universe but we will never be able to comprehend it.

Im indifferent to alien life I donโ€™t know to believe they do or do not exist. Do you believe billions of alien civilisations all couldnโ€™t get past the Fermi paradox.

I believe life is rare and we are far too apart to make contact with each other. Just imagine how slow lightspeed is when you consider the size of the universe. Also light speed is apparently the fastest we can go.

Out of all those grains only 1 had life requires lots of faith even at a naturalist level as u would assume many experiments of sun to planet distance range would've been in the right zone to spark transfer of heat at the right 'precision' not overheat it or freeze it and finally 'water' emerging, their would've had to been more who had it but possibly ended due to cosmological disaster or planet disaster or intelligence disaster.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Out of all those grains only 1 had life requires lots of faith even at a naturalist level as u would assume many experiments of sun to planet distance range would've been in the right zone to spark transfer of heat at the right 'precision' not overheat it or freeze it and finally 'water' emerging, their would've had to been more who had it but possibly ended due to cosmological disaster or planet disaster or intelligence disaster.
I think itโ€™s takes a level of hubris to think that because we might be at risk of destroying ourselves alien life will also be.

Trending