CosmicSkeptic objectifies Somali women

Do you think he's a racist?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, I think so. Pretty sure I had an argument with him. Not trying to start nothing, just thought it would be funny to include him.
Honestly atheists don't really make sense. Not only is against human nature not to believe in a god but it's counter-intuitive and against rationality.

Honestly atheists don't really make sense. Not only is against human nature not to believe in a god but it's counter-intuitive and against rationality.
Well, I think their logic is hypocritical and their standards of morality is ever changing and eventually is pinned by religious moral values.

We can argue with them intellectually, but that’s for another day. I don’t have the energy for that. If y’all want to entertain that, the Durkistan discord is probably the best resource for Muslims. Also The Andulsian Project on YouTube is one of the best Muslim apologist dealing with atheist and murtads.

Don't know who he is and don't care

And respect my beliefs like I respect yours.
I didn't join this site to debate theocratics and I'm trying to be one of the good ex-muslims that don't talk about Islam all the time.
Yeah, I addressed that in the post below. No beef, just thought it would be funny to @ you. Lets leave it there.

Don't know who he is and don't care

And respect my beliefs like I respect yours.
I didn't join this site to debate theocratics and I'm trying to be one of the good ex-muslims that don't talk about Islam all the time.
I wasn't saying I would do it, and not with you even if I did necessarily. I just thought it would be a good idea. I don't want to debate with someone who doesn't want to either. You do whatever you like mate.

Trending