Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
As most of you guys may know coronavirus is another killer diseases china is at fault for cause they can't help but have no real regulations on meat or any of their industries . SARS in 2002 ( 600 people died) and now coronavirus in 2020 it's like the chinese goverment thinks only poor people die from this disease or something. According to some sources this virus came from people eating infected bats in China's hubei province yes bat's. Now 11 million are not allowed to leave the city but it seems like it's too late

It's chinese new year which mean everyone is visiting their family so going back to china, others leaving to see them abroad. This is literally the worst time for a disease like this to spread. Cases already found in Thailand, Japan , America and even one case in ethiopia.

ARTICLE ON WUHAN: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...r-in-wuhan-as-china-orders-city-into-lockdown

Last edited:
As most of you guys may know coronavirus is another killer diseases china is at fault for cause they can't help but have no real regulations on meat or any of their industries . SARS in 2002 ( 600 people died) and now coronavirus in 2020 it's like the chinese goverment thinks only poor people die from this disease or something. According to some sources this virus came from people eating infected bats in China's hubei province yes bat's. Now 11 million are not allowed to leave the city but it seems like it's too late

It's chinese new year which mean everyone is visiting their family so going back to china others leaving to see others. This is literally the worst time for a disease like this to spread. Cases already found in Thailand, Japan , America and even one case in ethiopia.

ARTICLE ON WUHAN: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...an-as-china-orders-city-into-lockdown[/MEDIA]
Payback for the uygur muslims?

Population control?:cosbyhmm: ahahaha im just joking unless........:oh6b81q:
Hahahaha just kidding Leader Xi Jinping please dont make me disspear and take my organs:wow1: hahahaha thanks China numba 1:fittytousand::dabcasar::jaynerd::mjhaps::mjcry:

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Hahahaha just kidding Leader Xi Jinping please dont make me disspear and take my organs away hahahaha thanks China numba 1:fittytousand::dabcasar::jaynerd::mjhaps:

Don't you live in reer ikea land? your land locked once it gets to you guys YOUR FUCKED LOL sxb .

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Hahahaha just kidding Leader Xi Jinping please dont make me disspear and take my organs away hahahaha thanks China numba 1:fittytousand::dabcasar::jaynerd::mjhaps:
Honesty I've never been a fan of Made in China products, I prefer my disease locally like malaria

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
woman-sneezing-picture-id73672852

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Why do I get so happy when the world is turning into shit.

Every time a disaster happens I get happy.

You just like me hope that maybe one day a disease will come around which will cripple this demon captialistic society forcing us all to become nomands, hunter gatherers and pastoralist again right? or is that just a me thing....

Last edited:
You just like me hope that maybe one day a disease will come around which will cripple this demon captialistic society forcing us all to become nomands, hunter gatherers and pastoralist again? Right or is that just a me thing....
Exactly sxb, couldn't have said it better.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
You just like me hope that maybe one day a disease will come around which will cripple this demon captialistic society forcing us all to become nomands, hunter gatherers and pastoralist again? Right or is that just a me thing....
Exactly sxb, couldn't have said it better.
Why don't ya'll just go to qaxooti and get that pre-modern fix without the need to kill billions?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Why don't ya'll just go to qaxooti and get that pre-modern fix without the need to kill billions?

Clearly I'm just joking how would a disease like this cripple society for us to regress to a state in which we become any of those things i stated?

Damn I gotta use"/s" to indicate sarcasm on here too?

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I want to spread fast and kill all these Chinese monsters. They are weird.

That's harsh sis there may be bad people in China but not all of them deserve this to happen. Remember indigenous chinese muslims exist other than the uighur, the hui have over 10 million people living in china alone. And even normal non-muslims exist let's just focus our anger at those who commit the crimesss

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

It's chinese new year which mean everyone is visiting their family so going back to china, others leaving to see them abroad. This is literally the worst time for a disease like this to spread. Cases already found in Thailand, Japan , America and even one case in ethiopia.

ARTICLE ON WUHAN: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...r-in-wuhan-as-china-orders-city-into-lockdown

Mashalaaah they learnt this city lock down method from Prophet Muhammad pbuh in our hadiths. Allaahu Akbaar!

Trending