Corona Anniversary

4ztwgw.jpg

Hope im not seeing another herding a certain object like that ever again or at least when i quit my part time job in grocery store.
:wow:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I laughed my ass off when the animals started reclaiming land from humans. Poor things must have thought it was qiyama.

I almost forget that nature can take everything back after we all die.

01xp-virus-animals-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

:pachah1: :mjlol:

giphy.gif

How I missed the first lockdown, the screaming and shouting in the shops, the long ass queues just for food, and best of them all, free public transport and no car fees for driving into the city :ahh:
What kinda f**cked up country are you from? Lol

I laughed my ass off when the animals started reclaiming land from humans. Poor things must have thought it was qiyama.

I almost forget that nature can take everything back after we all die.

View attachment 173069

:pachah1: :mjlol:
This was and still is one of my favorite moments of it all whenever I’d read animals roaming the streets, parks and trails...I’d laugh this hysterical laughter of triumph that finally animals are taking back what was rightfully theirs! And then once in awhile I’d catch myself moving stealthily outdoors in parks or trails trying to avoid running into these alleged wildlife. It’s amazing, absolutely amazing wallah! Only if we could continue this for couple more 100yrs and we’d see lion king like world once again 🙏🏽

Trending

Latest posts