Construction going smoothly for Maakhir University in Badhan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
dhMeAzK.gif

Why did they build that uni in Badhan and not in Towns like Xaafun, Caluula etc?
Because badhan has more importance to PL then those small towns on merit bases, also a fish processing factory is gonna be biuld in las qoray along with large refrigerated storages will be constructed.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Because badhan has more importance to PL then those small towns on merit bases, also a fish processing factory is gonna be biuld in las qoray along with large refrigerated storages will be constructed.
How so since Badhan is not loyal to PL and do not contribute to PL either economically or security wise?

How so since Badhan is not loyal to PL and do not contribute to PL either economically or security wise?

firstly the region is part of PL and secondly 99% of the ppl in the region see themselves as part of PL, the most succesfull, business men& ship owners in bosaso all hail from that region not to mention thier contribution to PL livestock exports so yes they do contribute to the PL economy and the region will too in the long run, but what you need to understand is that the region to itself is poor at the moment so it needs investment and that's what PL doing now

ps stop believing these fake somali websites, all they type are lies and BS

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
firstly the region is part of PL and secondly 99% of the ppl in the region see themselves as part of PL, the most succesfull, business men& ship owners in bosaso all hail from that region not to mention thier contribution to PL livestock exports so yes they do contribute to the PL economy and the region will too in the long run, but what you need to understand is that the region to itself is poor at the moment so it needs investment and that's what PL doing now

ps stop believing these fake somali websites, all they type are lies and BS
I don't believe websites but seen the facts on the ground bro as i work in PL and to be honest most of them are either SL,Maakhir or khatumo.

I don't believe websites but seen the facts on the ground bro as i work in PL and to be honest most of them are either SL,Maakhir or khatumo.

bruv what you need t understand is that Maakhir was established out of mistrust but quikly rejoined PL is 2009 this happens in PL every other year few years back there was a state Called Ras caser state with consisted of easter bari, badhan along with haadaaftimo and las qoray are all part of PL see fr yourself

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badhan,_Sanaag

The problem with reer PL is that they have made so much enemies that almost the entire country has it in for them, which doesn't help at all

I noticed ppl from that region don't put too much emphasis on politics. They just go on with their busniess whether sl/pl. They are good and honest

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
go do your own research,
I have done my research dude and its that Badhan or any part of Sanaag is not good for PL and its people, PL leaders should realise that and focus on real PLers like the founders of the state, Goldogob or Waaciye should get these funds not a people whos only contribution has been stealing government vehicles and run to SL and bombing towns with their alshabab they set up to kill our people.

Good luck to your North eastern state dude:nvjpqts:

I have done my research dude and its that Badhan or any part of Sanaag is not good for PL and its people, PL leaders should realise that and focus on real PLers like the founders of the state, Goldogob or Waaciye should get these funds not a people whos only contribution has been stealing government vehicles and run to SL and bombing towns with their alshabab they set up to kill our people.

Good luck to your North eastern state dude:nvjpqts:

And still PL will sacrifice their soldiers to keep those mountains safe from intruders and biuld more universities, schools, wells and attract more investment there,

as for goldogob, a road connecting goldogob -->galckayo--->Port town garacad is bieng contructed

its all good in the hood bro, ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts