Conservative Women

Why is it so hard to find Somali girls and young women nowadays who are likeminded and traditionally value conservative ideas? Why are so many modern women against/attack other women that support a nuclear family structure (married man and women with their biological children) or are religious? It’s very difficult to talk to Somali women my age without them bringing up feminist/pro-black bullshit, which is sad really. Somehow, to have traditional values, I am ‘oppressed’ and ‘imprisoned by the patriarchy’, but here I am in university studying a subject I love, working part time to support myself and carrying ambitions for my future.

Are there any Somali women here that are conservative too?

Abayo this people have a false sense of self right fullness. They see abounding their daqan and religion as progressive. Don't argue with them, you have better shot with stone at that.

I have a few beautiful female cousins who are on that BLM bullshit. When they told me they liked madow men I was so angry wallahi. I don't want to see any adoons coming near them.
:childplease:
From my observations, many Somali girls buy into that "Somalis are black" bs. They also consume a lot of madow media so they feel connected to black culture and its degeneracy.
:mjkkk:
And I think it doesn't help when Madow men picked up on this. They obviously try to go after any non-madow woman because they hate their own fugly women.
:stopit:
So basically: Madow culture + Irresponsible parents + thirsty black men = BLM Xalimo.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
When they told me they liked madow men I was so angry wallahi. I don't want to see any adoons coming near them.
tenor.gif

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Don't let the SJWs and tyrone lovers and clout chasers get to you. Western ideologies are foreogn back home and nver would gain momentum. Modesty is in our DNA and we don't to scream it from the rooftops.