I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Terrible year for the conservatives.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I wished he used his platform to unite the country but unfortunately he played a part in the division and hatred we see today.

1613602127810.jpeg

If only you could see when the angels take the souls of the disbelievers, beating their faces and backs, ˹saying,˺ “Taste the torment of burning"

Al Anfal, 50

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.

-Surah Ali 'Imran [3:85]

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am reading some of the quotes of Rush. The man was a nut case. God rest his soul of course

• He said Feminism was established to allow un-attractive women into the mainstream society???? So by defining his logic, So he thinks ugly women need to be locked in basement? Out of sight? I wonder how our resident feminists think? @Finesse @Angelina @Sloane Ranger
  • When a Gay person turns his back to you, it is anything but an insult. It is an invitation. What? So every time he sees a gay man, he checks his fuuto out? I am confused.
  • He also said NBA (National Basket ball Association) Should be changed to TBA= Thug Basket Ball Association.

It's safe to assume this is an exact template of a white trailer man in the blue print.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts