Connor McGregor arrested for sexual assault

That's a pretty low bar isn't it?

I say something in favor of Islam and you come with this. The internet is filled with such people who make these kind of comments or insult religious people. It's to try to shut up religious people. Instead of being happy that I tried to encourage Muslims, you come with the backstabbing comment. It's part of a larger pattern to try to shut up Muslims. This happens all the time whenever people say things in favor of Islam. You get an insulting comment, a mocking emoji, backstabbing comment, etc. It's to try to undermine Muslims.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I say something in favor of Islam and you come with this. The internet is filled with such people who make these kind of comments or insult religious people. It's to try to shut up religious people. Instead of being happy that I tried to encourage Muslims, you come with the backstabbing comment. It's part of a larger pattern to try to shut up Muslims. This happens all the time whenever people say things in favor of Islam. You get an insulting comment, a mocking emoji, backstabbing comment, etc. It's to try to undermine Muslims.
That's not a backstabbing comment. This is so insignificant to be used to demonstrate Islam's superiority that it almost seems as if you are mocking Islam in a sarcastic manner.

Trending