Connection between Somalis and Tamils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After careful observation of the tamilians the similarities between our 2 groups is genuinely scary. First of all there is a similarity in phenotype. However tamils do often vary in this because of high admixture with the Indoaryans. However it isnt hard to see some similarities.
main-qimg-a7069d9f0e82119dd70e3c3e20a1bdd2-c

It isnt just in phenotype tho. Tamil and somali have the similaraties in language as well. A person that speaks somali can easily learn tamil and pronounce things like a pro.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They also eat canjeero and soor.

Alot of Tamils Ive spoken to claim that its because they were the first migrants out of Africa. Obviously it would make sense for this to be from the eastern coast of the continent. But the same thing is claimed about the indigenous population of the Andaman islands and phenotype wise i dont see it.
ind-jar-sg-2008-80_screen.jpg

@Amun @Factz drop your suugo science down below.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
1. They do not possess the same Y-DNA as us, which means the founder effect is not in place.
2. Somalis had a very expansive trading network in ancient times. Sri Lanka was part of said network. Hence the blending of Somali and South Asian food within our cuisines.
3. For the reason above, this could also explain the language similarities. Somali takes words from other peoples. Like ice cream in Italian is similar to Somali, since they adapted it. Same with pasta. Due to similar experiences, this is most likely why Tamil and Somali may have similar words.
4. If Tamils did come from Africa, then there should be traces of genetic evidence where the DNA of said tribe is found in East Africa and in Sri Lanka.

For these reasons, I don't think Somali and Tamils share a linage.

Although, I did grow up around Tamils. Cool people. My closest friend growing up was Tamil. His parents know me as well and we're all cool. Nice people.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
WE WUZ TAMIL TIGERS.

It isn't too far-fetched to have a recent genetic link.

South Asian Seafarer' were just as common as Arab ones on our coast.

Didn't they take over Madagascar?

However they tend to look more Arab than Somali.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Half of tamils are lost Warsangalis.
Warsangali used to be bigger than Isaaq but their numbers decreased dramatically in 17th and 18 century which means most of 'em migrated to Sri Lanka and Tamil Nadu region of India.

Half of tamils are lost Warsangalis.
Warsangali used to be bigger than Isaaq but their numbers decreased dramatically in 17th and 18 century which means most of 'em migrated to Sri Lanka and Tamil Nadu region of India.
Kkkk this explains a lot :liberaltears:tamil nadu and sri lanka are darood territories illee. No wonder i feel at home around them.:rolleyes:

Darood is a corruption of Dravidian ( Daudiyiinti ). Tamil is a corruption of SAC Maal( Dhamiil ). Aboriginal means Habar Joni, a group of lost majerteen socerers.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Kkkk this explains a lot :liberaltears:tamil nadu and sri lanka are darood territories illee. No wonder i feel at home around them.:rolleyes:
Mashallah Duriyada Sheikh Darood are everywhere around the globe. Laandheerinimo is a gift from the almighty. :rejoice:

Apollo

VIP
Completely unrelated people.

Tamils are a mix between Andamanese people and Iranian types like most Indians. More on the Andamanese side than Northern Indians, but still a mix.

Ancient Southern Indians originate from Sudan. Therefore, Tamils originate from Sudan as do the ancestors of Somali's.

We're said to have come from the same ancestor (Cush) 6,000 or so years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts