Congresswoman Ilhan Omar advocates for more women in Somalia’s government

Somali men back home are happy with Somali women selling khat and food on the sides of the road but for some reason they claim to have a problem with "feminism".

Stfu

You want women to be your slaves at home and to bring money home but god forbid she has a choice in deciding political matters.

The same nation who allows their girls to go clean Arab homes abroad and they eat the money these girls send through the Hawala.

Until the day I see Somali men providing 100% and protecting their wives and children, I don't want to hear a peep out of you Beta Males who shamed the Somali nation.

:pacspit:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somali men back home are happy with Somali women selling khat and food on the sides of the road but for some reason they claim to have a problem with "feminism".

Stfu

You want women to be your slaves at home and to bring money home but god forbid she has a choice in deciding political matters.

The same nation who allows their girls to go clean Arab homes abroad and they eat the money these girls send through the Hawala.

Until the day I see Somali men providing 100% and protecting their wives and children, I don't want to hear a peep out of you Beta Males who shamed the Somali nation.

:pacspit:

puntite huuno have mercy on Somali men. I think they are like the Lion and the Lioness.

Just like the Lioness in the jungle, Somali women have high testosterone male hormones that enable them to be tuff and go seek food for their children. They hustle alot.

The somali man aka the Lion only is good when an invader is in the mix, so he can sacrifice himself in a suicide bomb. All in the name of being a provider.

Just like the worker bee, his job in life is to impregnate the Queen bee

and drop dead. His life mission is fulfilled

It would be a nice think to have more Women in Somali politics, but that lady doesn’t represent Somali interests at all.

Trending