Congratulation General Farxan Qaroole

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
General Sareeye Guuto Farxan Qaroole

Look at 30 jir 30 milyan why and who is he winking at

Look at opposition MP Odawa from the Generals constituency forced to congratulate his General despite seething with cuqdad towards his President

bigotry isn't illegal and thought policing is wrong, its better to defeat clannism ideologically not prohibit it. The 20 year old in N&N era is fully familiar with clan but is allowed to make the choice, during the Kacaan era the 20 year old was prohibited from clannism, and we saw what that lead to, pent up anger easily manipulated. The 20 year old today is wiser and is free to make his decision the world is his oyster.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
General Sareeye Guuto Farxan Qaroole

Look at 30 jir 30 milyan why and who is he winking at

Look at opposition MP Odawa from the Generals constituency forced to congratulate his General despite seething with cuqdad towards his President

bigotry isn't illegal and thought policing is wrong, its better to defeat clannism ideologically not prohibit it. The 20 year old in N&N era is fully familiar with clan but is allowed to make the choice, during the Kacaan era the 20 year old was prohibited from clannism, and we saw what that lead to, pent up anger easily manipulated. The 20 year old today is wiser and is free to make his decision the world is his oyster.
General Farxaan Qaroole nice promotion and has a nice ring to it. He has been a loyal soldier for our nation!

The brave young man was the brick wall against the badbaado qurun , he deserves his rank and many more riches.

He will either be a valiant matyr for Somalia or a transformative figure in its near future. Guuleysto walalo!!!

farhan.jpg

The brave young man was the brick wall against the badbaado qurun , he deserves his rank and many more riches.

He will either be a valiant matyr for Somalia or a transformative figure in its near future. Guuleysto walalo!!!

View attachment 210074
@codewebsduh
congratulation to the ex al Shabaab farxan qaroole who has been promoted.
There are many roadside adventure waiting for him. Beesha collected 12 turkish hk 5.56 and counting off them I hope he continues giving my juufo more free turkiish HK in the Southside of banadir :salute: haram cad guul

My apologies i don't speak baboon. Please retype your message in English, preferably one permeated with glorifications of the Somali state.
Like I said your very misinformed in the south.
This is the last guy we got our 5.56 HK
And turkish M4 ,
sacad .jpg

dude was a walking cunto , best mates with terrorist fsrxan qaroole and hes @Bariire first cousin , saxib what was that sacad kid name again ? Ali malinugur somaha?

You really are an sick obsessed langaab jareeer, forgodsake stop tagging and following me obsessively 24 Hours and hop off my gus.

I'm getting really tired of you diarrheaing all over the Threads tagging me like an starving langaab jareeer xun.

You are nothing, an unknown langaab jareeer qashin with ZERO history with ZERO worth, so stop following me you waste man cuqdadlow.

All you had to do was answer my question why you getting your panties in a bunch ?

What was the that slave sacad kids name who shit all overhimseld in Jazeera?

More karbash is incoming is adkeeso dont shit on yourself just yet

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
All you had to do was answer my question why you getting your panties in a bunch ?

What was the that slave sacad kids name who shit all overhimseld in Jazeera?

More karbash is incoming is adkeeso dont shit on yourself just yet
Bariire cousin is Generale now so you should get off your donkey and stand to salute Bariire waryaa hooy ka joog ninkaas.
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Jungle

VIP
Like I said your very misinformed in the south.
This is the last guy we got our 5.56 HK
And turkish M4 ,
View attachment 210077
dude was a walking cunto , best mates with terrorist fsrxan qaroole and hes @Bariire first cousin , saxib what was that sacad kid name again ? Ali malinugur somaha?
qaroole during his time as haramcad chief got his slappedall over the city from norrh to south lol. Im pretty sure ive mentioned this sacad kid many times on here. xaa ka jarisay jazeera dheh

Trending