Conformity Experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asch was uncertain as to whether this conformity was limited to social compliance or whether it was actually influencing perception at the neurological level.

In 2005 neuroscientist Gregory Berns sought to answer this question. Berns created a variation of Asch’s experiment, this time measuring brain wave activity during the test to determine at what level of the brain this conformity was taking place. The results showed very clearly that the Occipital and Parietal lobes were the most active when the participants were answering incorrectly.

This meant that conformity was actually altering the perception of the test subjects at the neurological level.

Take a moment and register what that means. Social conformity literally causes the brain to rewrite our reality.

The Amazing part of this test.

It was conducted using subject matter that was physically and easily verifiable by each individual without much thinking, yet they completely and repeatedly ignored their own senses and rational for blind conformity, for pathetic group think, like crowds of zombie apocalypse sheeple carcasses being forcefully herded towards the gates of hell.

This is a trait commonly seen with the Somali atheist community with Darwin said, Dawkins said, Hawkin's said, Copernicus under his Magic Spinning Ball Earth said, Occult Scientists at CERN said etc.

The level of conformity and blind faith within this group runs so deep that even indisputable evidence of human sacrifices, child sacrifices, occultic rituals, masonic membership.

Gigantic Hindu Dancing Goddess statue @ CERN are all explained away with 'artistry' 'prank' 'mock' or the most bizarre which @simulacrum argued that Pagan Hindu scripture was meaningful as a symbolism to science.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Somali atheists were indoctrinated with Islamic doctrines. They were sent to Dugsi from early age when their brain wasn't fully developed.They had to recite quaint scriptures they themselves don't understand but were told by their parents it came from God so it must be correct. Then at a later age they were exposed to different literature. It gave them a vocabulary to impugn the doctrines they grew up with. They started to look at the scriptures with a critical angle.

They said to themselves, well wait a minute.... are my beliefs in any way correct? Do my beliefs hold up to scientific scrutiny? How can I possibly know a book came from God? Do I have to take the word of Bedouins from 7th century as the gospel truth? A time when there wasn't even a walkman?

Those skeptic doubts were the beginning of escaping the clutches of their religious indoctrination.

And you call these people conformists?

tumblr_nlr719SZJK1qcfnyho1_400.gif

Last edited:

The Amazing part of this test.

It was conducted using subject matter that was physically and easily verifiable by each individual without much thinking, yet they completely and repeatedly ignored their own senses and rational for blind conformity, for pathetic group think, like crowds of zombie apocalypse sheeple carcasses being forcefully herded towards the gates of hell.

This is a trait commonly seen with the Somali atheist community with Darwin said, Dawkins said, Hawkin's said, Copernicus under his Magic Spinning Ball Earth said, Occult Scientists at CERN said etc.

The level of conformity and blind faith within this group runs so deep that even indisputable evidence of human sacrifices, child sacrifices, occultic rituals, masonic membership.

Gigantic Hindu Dancing Goddess statue @ CERN are all explained away with 'artistry' 'prank' 'mock' or the most bizarre which @simulacrum argued that Pagan Hindu scripture was meaningful as a symbolism to science.
hahaha. Muslims are the biggest proponents of conformity. oh the irony. its too sweet walle. f*ck it man, the geometric model of the solar system has been debunked so many times. its been peer reviewed, retested, finished! I'm open minded. but there hasn't been any tangible, verifiable evidence regarding the authenticity of the masonic rituals. I was researching it on my breaks last week. war ma aniga wax aragnay. you must be doing this for the shits and giggles walle.

They said to themselves, well wait a minute.... are my beliefs in any way correct? Do my beliefs hold up to scientific scrutiny? How can I possibly know a book came from God? Do I have to take the word of Bedouins from 7th century as the gospel truth? A time when there wasn't even a walkman?
Those skeptic doubts were the beginning of escaping the clutches of their religious indoctrination.
And you call these people conformists?

Monotheism as a cushitic tradition dates back well before the 7th century, the believe and worship in one creator was default and in line with our natural disposition, the same way anyone calls out to him in a burning building or an airplane that's about to crash, that has nothing to do with conforming

Conforming is changing everything about yourself to align with the current society you happen to reside in, you did this! I didn't! despite being part of the same society.

Hence had this been Voodo infested Haiti instead of Europhile occultic west, you would have conformed to being a voodo worshipping miscreants with the same line of arguments.

Your a product of your environment and conform to whatever is dominant, whether it's the Ganji Rivers in India, the Forests of Cambodia, the Jungles of Haiti or the deserts of Arabia.

Even the Pagan is more honourable/smarter then you because at least he understands his doctrinal believes, you however follow exclusively Europhile occultic pseudo scientists part of secret masonic lodges.

Whom excessively perform human sacrifice rituals, child sacrifice in front of the Dancing Pagan Hindu Goddess statue @ CERN which you argued these pseudo scientists obsess over because they 'share' symbolism/meaing with the Hindu Pagan scriptures.

Your not even smart enough to connect the dot that they are one and the same, why not at least follow that which they privately believe in and worship, and not that which their God Baal (Satan) gives them to brainwash you with? can't you even see this gross incoherence ?

SImul.PNG

hahaha. Muslims are the biggest proponents of conformity. oh the irony. its too sweet walle. f*ck it man, the geometric model of the solar system has been debunked so many times. its been peer reviewed, retested, finished! I'm open minded. .

How exactly are you open minded ? did you peer review these so called studies yourself or did you wrote one yourself? if so please explain to us how you did and link to us the work you have done so we can critique it.

I very much doubt any of this is the case and you know this too, hence this topic is really about the likes of you (blind conformity), tell me the works you have read on the geometric model, the name of the scientists, the books you read and elaborate why you don't agree with them from a individual stand-point giving us a few examples as to were you think they had gone wrong.

This is your personal individual test to see if your a blind sheeple conformist or actually a consciously inquisitive person that doesn't take anything at face value.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Conforming is changing everything about yourself to align with the current society you happen to reside in, you did this! I didn't! despite being part of the same society.
Funny how even in an Europhile country, the atheists are still a minority.... If I had to go by your definition of conformity, I'd still be a non-conformist. Most leaders of the western world are afraid to even be an atheist. They are not quite open for that. So if I want to conform, I should have chosen the religion of Christianity or at least be a believer of a God in order to feel accepted and show gratitude.

Hence had this been Voodo infested Haiti instead of Europhile occultic west, you would have conformed to being a voodo worshipping miscreants with the same line of arguments.

Now you are just making a claim that's impossible to know. However, you are presenting an interesting thought experiment in which you are too cowardly to concede because you're filled with pride and arrogance. I'd concede that I most likely would have been a Voodoo worshiper if the only literature available was about Voodoo. This thought experiment is hilarious though coming from a Muslim. Little do you know that it's an argument against religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.