Confession: I am a mooryaan too

Status
Not open for further replies.
f*ck it,

i changed the thread back.
I wanted to go and edit my first comment to make it seem like you confessed to raping a woman or something I was gonna act outraged and get qouted by bunch of people who didn't originally seen your first post:mjlol:
@Khad714 had to f*ck it up by qouting before my edit:camby:

Wallahi this site is too much, thanks for putting your story out there. Had a great laugh LOLOL!

War ninyahow, this is no shitpost. It is 100% factual and true, save for the parts where I said it sent me into depression and eliminated my prejudices. I can comfortable say that Wallahi billahi tallahi it is true. :meleshame:

War ninyahow, this is no shitpost. It is 100% factual and true, save for the parts where I said it sent me into depression and eliminated my prejudices. I can comfortable say that Wallahi billahi tallahi it is true. :meleshame:

so just so where on the same page, "Mooryan" pretty much means thieves right?

We have a culture of raping, looting and murderers and once accomplished, that clan joins the few “lucky” ones on the laandheere hall of fame. The 68 I.Q’ers pen poems, geeraar and buraanburs for the bravery of their criminal clan brethren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts