COMPLETE FOOLS! HARGEISA is suffering Eggs shortage due 2 idiot egg supplier’s lack of knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

The chicken eggs business owners have been in business for the past 7 years. They’ve taken over the egg economy for the past 3 years. They’ve became the number one suppliers, they’ve demolished the expired Brazilian imported eggs.

That should’ve been a good news, right !

Well these idiots have awoken to a shocking aspect of their business. Ileen chickens go through menopause like human females. When they bought these chickens they were of the same age and now all of them stopped producing eggs :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Our incompetency keeps showing up even in the most simplest way. How are you gonna go into a business not knowing chickens have menopause :liberaltears: In other words the chicken became barren and islaamos like @Reiko

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The chicken eggs business owners have been in business for the past 7 years. They’ve taken over the egg economy for the past 3 years. They’ve became the number one suppliers, they’ve demolished the expired Brazilian imported eggs.

Well these idiots have awoken to a shocking aspect of their business. Ileen chickens go through menopause like human females. When they bought these chickens they were of the same age and now all of them stopped producing eggs :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Our incompetency keeps showing up even in the most simplest way. How are you gonna go into a business not knowing chickens have menopause :liberaltears: In other words the chicken became barren and islaamos like @Reiko

Well...they will learn like every idiot who walked on bare foot to the city from the village. He walks out with a donkey, and returns to the village with a second hand land cruiser.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nobody googled chicken?:ayaanswag:

I had to laugh like I saw this guy coming at me
giphy.gif

Clueless odeys running our economy

What do you expect

Its a miracle they were able to keep the chicken alive for that long :mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Clueless odeys running our economy

What do you expect

Its a miracle they were able to keep the chicken alive for that long :mjlol:

I’m actually surprised that the authorities in SL imposed hefty tax on imported eggs just to support these domestic producers only for them to embarrass themselves

Muji

VIP
All this would have been avoided if they read a book on chicken farming. But I guess most books on this topic are written in English.

:ivers:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Who do you think owns the chicken farms :mjlol:

That tariff was not out of good will :farmajoyaab:

I made a mental mistake considering the fact that I’m always skeptical of the cursed continent’s cursed leadership :jcoleno::meleshame::meleshame:

I beg you to forgive me! I’ve wronged all logical thinking people :meleshame:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

You big booty having, 5'3, balding eagle. How dare you?

I made a mental mistake considering the fact that I’m always skeptical of the cursed continent’s cursed leadership :jcoleno::meleshame::meleshame:

I beg you to forgive me! I’ve wronged all logical thinking people :meleshame:

These guys will corner every market and then put up protections to keep their cash cows churning a profit :farmajoyaab:

Maybe they came to a realisation that fighting over unproductive land is a useless endeavour and using the government to protect their business interest is much more profitable :siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending