Common ancestry of Cushtites and Amazigh/Berbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
J1 is found in Egypt. You still have not proven me wrong, idiot. The general consensus among both linguists is that Semites came from Egypt or the Southern Levant (close to Egypt).
Semites can be found anywhere in the world you fucktard. We are talking about indigenous haplogroups, not haplogroups that are a result of foreign settlement.

Look at this xoolo, you can use linguists as proof but I can't use well-documented history?

Geneticists are of the opinion that the J1 haplogroup has originated in Anatolia/Levant.

Apollo

VIP
@TheXamarCadcadGuy
Open this spreadsheet:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x8pm8sVcHqceiNFJMO082kxaBF5ePr4__bAK05VQRFw/edit#gid=1681484272

From this source: http://eurogenes.blogspot.com/2015/06/k8-results-for-selected-allentoft-et-al.html

The only populations that have high or moderate ''Near_Eastern'' cluster without having any ''ANE'' [Ancestral North Eurasian] are Afro-Asiatic populations: Berbers, Horn Africans, and Saudi Bedouins.

This is because they share common origin that other Middle Easterners (Turks, Persians) DONT. Why do you think Semites are classified under Afro-Asiatic grouped with Berbers and Cushites if they are not related to them? Use some common sense.

Anyhow, I don't care if Semites are related or not to other Afro-Asiatic speakers. But the fact remains that they are.

Hafez

VIP
@TheXamarCadcadGuy
Open this spreadsheet:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x8pm8sVcHqceiNFJMO082kxaBF5ePr4__bAK05VQRFw/edit#gid=1681484272

From this source: http://eurogenes.blogspot.com/2015/06/k8-results-for-selected-allentoft-et-al.html

The only populations that have high or moderate ''Near_Eastern'' cluster without having any ''ANE'' [Ancestral North Eurasian] are Afro-Asiatic populations: Berbers, Horn Africans, and Saudi Bedouins.

This is because they share common origin that other Middle Easterners (Turks, Persians) DONT. Why do you think Semites are classified under Afro-Asiatic grouped with Berbers and Cushites if they are not related to them? Use some common sense.

Anyhow, I don't care if Semites are related or not to other Afro-Asiatic speakers. But the fact remains that they are.
I agree with you, I know that they are both Afro-Asiatic. After researching on the 'founder-effect' concept your posts started to make sense. What I'm saying though is that they may share common maternal origins but their autosomal has become a lot more distinct over the millennia (obviously), thus we can't say they are as closely related as they once were. Besides, the definition of origins for me is the paternal lineage (I.e. haplogroup) of an individual.

World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups.png

That says enough, with the 'E1b1b1' located with both Berbers and Cushtites

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
loooooooooooool omg Semites descend from Neolithic Egyptians? What the f*ck saaxib? Troll?

Everyone is related if you go far back enough. Semites are called Semites because they are descendants of Shem.

Kkkkkkkkk
LOL this nigga either high or retarded.The original Semite Marker is e1b1bc1 which left Egypt with Proto Semtic and shifted the J1 caucus emigrants to speak proto semitic.E1b1bc1 is specific to the original semites as E-M81 another subclade of e1b1b is to Amazigh and Cushtic is to V32 E1b1b.

Anyone who uses the bible and applies it to genetics is the real troll

Status
Not open for further replies.