Commander of the SNA Ali Bogmadow denied entry into Kismayo by Ahmed Madobe

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Was he a hyena carcas eater? I hear mr blackie has put a ban on them coming to his state like mr trump has banned Muslims from coming to the US

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Was he a hyena carcas eater? I hear mr blackie has put a ban on them coming to his state like mr trump has banned Muslims from coming to the US
Its funny how you claim Marehan are hyena eaters when that was Shabaab fatwa issued in Kismayy by your cosuin Godane. Bring proof otherwise stfu.

Keep eating that Fried Porcupine Chicken hahha
upload_2018-4-22_14-17-18.png

Weak niggar farmaajo must consult with his excellency, mudane Madoobe before he makes a unilateral decision on who is appointed to what position, especially if they are going to be coming into my land Jubaland.

Respekt to Mudane Madoobe.
:salute:

He'll be reelected again in 2020.:westbrookswag:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I wont fall for this made by Vonhu2u to insult and isku dir OG and MR stay out of intra darood affairs die in your rage.

Under HSM blacks used to select his own guys Saxardiid springs to mind.

Unfortunantly for him that aint gonna happen no more, his resistance will be futile. The FSG nominates the commanders the same way it did in Gaalkacyo with the Ciidamada isku dhafka.

Blacks knows the writing is on the wall :icon lol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Its funny how you claim Marehan are hyena eaters when that was Shabaab fatwa issued in Kismayy by your cosuin Godane. Bring proof otherwise stfu.

Keep eating that Fried Porcupine Chicken hahhaView attachment 50168

@waraabe is not HJ though. :francis:

Plus, that's an Sspot made up joke. Try harder. :heh:

However, Marehan eating dead Hyena meat has been documented. :lolbron:

4hsqN3r.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
At the end of the day Jubbland, SouthWest and Hiran only exist on paper, less than the FGS. If the SNA continues to build up and captures key towns and roads in those three regions, all three 'leaders' could not do a thing. When that happens FGS could easily force the terms of agreements with the three regions.

Effectively ending this fake clan federal model in the South :ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending