Comic Relief Uganda photos spark ''white saviour'' debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stacey Dooley is an angel. She is a hard worker, comes from a working class background, worked her way up to the top. David Lammy is a fake black troll.

Apollo

VIP
Stacey Dooley is ana angel. She is a hard worker, comes from a working class background, worked her way up to the top. David Lammy is a fake black troll.

He has a point man, I also don't like those annoying commercials in the West that make Africans look bad.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Let the Africans starve or survive. Stop with this white saviour thing!

Africans should be able to defend themselves or die. That's how natural selection works. Let the low IQ die and pray that the high IQ survive.

He has a point man, I also don't like those annoying commercials in the West that make Africans look bad.
I especially hate the adverts with the naked african children with flies on their eyes and bloated stomach's. Constantly fucked up my self image back when i believed i was a wakandan black african, getting up every weekend and watching stupid adverts constantly showing ppl who i thought looked like me always in poverty and starving.

It got to the point when i finally asked my mother why ppl were always naked and poor in my country and did god hate africans.
300px-Starved_girl.jpg

:jcoleno::meleshame:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I especially hate the adverts with the naked african children with flies on their eyes and bloated stomach's. Constantly fucked up my self image back when i believed i was a wakandan black african, getting up every weekend and watching stupid adverts constantly showing ppl who i thought looked like me always in poverty and starving.

It got to the point when i finally asked my mother why ppl were always naked and poor in my country and did god hate africans.
300px-Starved_girl.jpg

:jcoleno::meleshame:
wait you thought you where a black african :siilaanyolaugh:

i thought i was an arab from iraq
WE WUZ ARABZ AND SHIEET
fe1ce8088b75bb707fc835e98ca4af2c--der-islam-arabian-knights.jpg

wait you thought you where a black african :siilaanyolaugh:

i thought i was an arab from iraq
WE WUZ ARABZ AND SHIEET
fe1ce8088b75bb707fc835e98ca4af2c--der-islam-arabian-knights.jpg
It's all confusing when your young. I was shocked when i was 8 and went to somalia for the first time and no one was naked or bloated. The Adverts had lied to me and all of africa did not look like this.

:mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts