Come in Aussie and Knowles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@Blade1

You tagged me qashiin for all the posts I made on this thread, why will you like Muslim Somali Bantus being ill-treated in the only country they call home and be deported to a place they’ve no connections religiously or culturally and at the same time, cry for the prosecution of Burmese, Palestinian and Chinese Muslims? Is it because they are your fellow Muslims? Let me remind you the Somali Bantus are Muslims too. Why the hypocrisy? Many others who claim to be “good Muslims” have similar views, anything wrong with that picture?
When did I cry for Burmese palestinians and Chinese muslims I rarely talk about them.
Bantus have kept alot of thier culture they're not the same as somalis.
Difference between them and the Burmese palestinian and Chinese is that those people are ethnically from those lands and it was either conquered like in Israel and China or they're being discriminated from their religion in Burma. Bantus are not discriminated first their religion solely so idk what comparison you're trying to make here.
If England was giving out free rides to Somalia and Somalia aids me so much when I get there and I was apparently so miserable in the UK I'd go. So they're not being treated as bad as you make out they're living fine right now.
@AussieHustler

Knowles "If Somali Bantus were of a fairer complexion there would be no issue".
Bantus with light or dark skin would still be viewed the same since its thier features that makes them bantu skin colour is irrelevant
@Knowles

Hammond

It's never that deep
04A874AB0A924F59843843BAC00FAC2D.gif

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Knowles "If Somali Bantus were of a fairer complexion there would be no issue".
Bantus with light or dark skin would still be viewed the same since its thier features that makes them bantu skin colour is irrelevant
@Knowles
@Knowles : thats going in your doqon book.
upload_2018-11-4_15-57-17.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending