Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Read the comment section. :mjlol:

D566MIKyTU6TFYt9O7XiwA.png

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
this reminds me of a similar situation when somalis protested cuz they werent given enough benefits

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I'm not seeing anyone opposing coloured people calling bantus with different names. The same is different when a Somali person says that. I've only seen this comment
20180928_181840.jpg

Somebody replied to it and wrote...
20180928_181756.jpg

:duck::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

That's gotta be the funniest phucking accent ever....made even worse when they are mad.

Hey..what do you think swedes, norwegians, english and other europeans have to say about the somali lamagoodle invasion of their countries? We already know what the americans think.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Bantu are the original inhabitants of Somalia they are also the indigenous people of South Africa, the ajuuran sultanate , the warsengeli sultanate, Majeerteen sultanate and the awdal sultanate were all started by Bantus

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Bantu are the original inhabitants of Somalia they are also the indigenous people of South Africa, the ajuuran sultanate , the warsengeli sultanate, Majeerteen sultanate and the awdal sultanate were all started by Bantus
Even the Roman empire and all the egyptian dynasties were bantu

Antarctica was a bantu continent before the evil white man came and turned them into penguins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts