Colonel Tukeh in a landmark U.S case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
I saw an old picture of this man laughing as man gets burned alive in Gabiley.

I hope this thread won't descend into a Siad Barre was great/ Siad Barre was evil thread. They make my stomach hurt.

Anyway I can remember watching the news report mentioned in the article on youtube, quite unsettling.

"At issue in the pending lawsuit is whether an American court is the proper place for something that allegedly happened so long ago and so far away." I haven't got the answer, but it's a shame this is the closest he'll get to a trial.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
If the trash us government knew anything they would stop this or else it will open a Pandora box:nvjpqts:
As for the defendant his innocent probably just doing his job:nvjpqts:
The sick individual who turn this country into a shit hole apparently aren't satisfied
And want to drag national heroes name through mud with bs case:nvjpqts:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry to burst your bubble but that is not anything burning 1.you can tell by the shape it makes
2.and if that was fire he wouldn't be that stupid to be that close because he himself would catch fire
3. If someone was burning in front of them everyone would be looking at it:ftw9nwa:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Sorry to burst your bubble but that is not anything burning 1.you can tell by the shape it makes
2.and if that was fire he wouldn't be that stupid to be that close because he himself would catch fire
3. If someone was burning in front of them everyone would be looking at it:ftw9nwa:

Faqash backing Faqash.. :obamatell:

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers

So exactly what are they doing to the man?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
So exactly what are they doing to the man?
What man I see one man seating casually while white light is behind him:yloezpe:
Is obvious this isn't fire stop listening to propaganda:gnzbryw:
Also this whole trial is bs if you read the story you can see for yourself getting shot point blank 5 times by a professional officer who was trained by the us itself and some how his able to live:cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending