Cold showers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odeg

Gedo
If you already do then its great but if you dont then I recommend taking really cold showers. I been doing it for the last 6 month and then hitting the sauna. Feeling great afterwards and it also have heatlh benefits.

Odeg

Gedo
That's a quick way to getting w pneumonia adeer!

I hate cold water.
Thats caused by a virus, bacteria. Not cold water. Noone likes cold water at the beginning but you will overcome this by keep doing it.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I love cold showers. Especially this week since the weather so hot, I take cold showers twice daily now. Wallahi it feels so good. With a nice fresh, clean baati afterwards. I'm so bougie when it comes to baati, I only wear it once and get a new one. :rejoice:

P.s

I started wearing baati at the house this year, it's so comfy.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I tried it I dont really like it reminds me of the cold showers I took back home where I had to throw a bucket of cold water on myself I still remember how out of breath I became

VixR

Veritas
I agree with @Reiko. They're the only kind of showers to take during the summer. Plus, it's better for hair health, esp if you have long hair.

Start swimming, and you'll get used to becoming quickly acclimated to cold showers because of the brisk pool water.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
I love cold showers. Especially this week since the weather so hot, I take cold showers twice daily now. Wallahi it feels so good. With a nice fresh, clean baati afterwards. I'm so bougie when it comes to baati, I only wear it once and get a new one. :rejoice:

P.s

They're the most comfiest thing ever! As soon as I get home I have to change in to it.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

P.s

I'm just imagining you in the shower :siilaanyolaugh::yacadiim:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You dont get the health benefits. The body needs to get shocked and stressed.

I was going to have a rant about how anything that makes me feel uncomfortable is enough stress as it is but I'm seriously going to give this cold shower thing a go. Will let you know the results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending