Coding is difficult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been thinking of learning web development and app development.

I’ve studied business.

I can learn fast. I’ve been thinking of learning coding within a year.

Been thinking of developing an app/website for a business.

I might sell it to a Silicon Valley company or seek further funding from a venture capitalist.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Coding is very difficult that's why IT students prefer networking over programming.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Difficult like math?

A lot memorization or difficult logic?
programming largely involves analytical thinking and creativity. After picking up the basic skills and learning the grammar, there's a lot of creativity and thinking involved. If you're good at mathematics things could go well for you.

programming largely involves analytical thinking and creativity. After picking up the basic skills and learning the grammar, there's a lot of creativity and thinking involved. If you're good at mathematics things could go well for you.

App development is difficult? Like ios.

I feel like I could be the next Zuckerberg but that won’t happen in Europe , have to leave the continent

Learning codes is one thing, being imaginative is another thing. Getting started is normally quite straightforward depending on which program we are talking about.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think you need to know the whole IT and how it operates before you specialize, it all feeds into each other down from hardware-software-networks-security they are all pretty much the fundamentals and work together in some way or another.

I never learned coding though well not the app side but the network side I did.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
What makes Asians good at science ? I worked at google and other IT companies in Silicon Valley. More than half of the engineers who work there are Indians and East Asians.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Like everything else, it just takes time and dedication.

Start small and work ur way up.

Learn html and css, with these two u can pretty much create any website online.

Then learn JavaScript, it will be ur biggest challenge but there are so many resources out there, u will be surprised how good u can become. JS makes websites functional.

After that, pick a framework(it should be easy once u know decent JavaScript)

The above tools should be enough to land u a job as a front end devoloper.

A little advice that will go a long way. Don’t waste time and money on bootcamps. You can learn everything online to be successful. I see people owing 13-20k for something they could have paid for no more than $300 total.

Good luck sxb :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending