coachella thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
after finding out that the crowds were dead for a some of my favorite rappers my interest in going just flew out the window.

The crowd wasn't vibing to Vince staples , the crowd wasn't vibing to Tyler the creator. They weren't turning up to migos either.even queen Beyoncé had a crowd that wasn't vibing her. uuf

It's seems like people are going just to say that they went to Coachella now. Coachella tickets are expensive too like $400 for general addmission.

Imagine paying $400 and not turn up.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
after finding out that the crowds were dead for a some of my favorite rappers my interest in going just flew out the window.

The crowd wasn't vibing to Vince staples , the crowd wasn't vibing to Tyler the creator. They weren't turning up to migos either.even queen Beyoncé had a crowd that wasn't vibing her. uuf

It's seems like people are going just to say that they went to Coachella now. Coachella tickets are expensive too like $400 for general addmission.

Imagine paying $400 and not turn up.
I have noticed when a rapper performs medium or small sized venues the crowd is super turn up but bigger venues such as Coacbella not so much, the reason being the alcohol and marijuana and other illicit drugs are available like no tommorow in smaller venues, they are not tourists from another county either , mostly locals and they know their favorite artists more.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have noticed when a rapper performs medium or small sized venues the crowd is super turn up but bigger venues such as Coacbella not so much, the reason being the alcohol and marijuana and other illicit drugs are available like no tommorow in smaller venues, they are not tourists from another county either , mostly locals and they know their favorite artists more.
I went to an ugly god concert. At small venue. the most lit concert I have ever gone to.

the most recent concert I went bugged me It was Tyler creator and a Vince staples concert. The only thing that bugged me out was that no one was getting lit to Vince staples bedsides me and a few others. Everyone got lit to Tyler but no one cared that much for Vince staples.

I had way more fun at the ugly god concert. All the headliners were random local rappers. 2 of them were trash and the other 3 were okay. But it was still amazing cause everyone around me was turning up. People were moshing, there was crowd surfing. Wallahi the other Somali that I saw at the concert ended up getting on stage and jumped into the crowd.

One of the local rappers said"yall already know who this is" everyone around me had no idea who he was. Then he mentioned that he came here all the way from San Antonio. Someone shouted" it's not that far we can buy you a bus ticket back":deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts